|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Less than 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2200 per month + $1000 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Hannah's Haven is a lovely 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that sleeps 15! It has a great setup to accommodate multiple families looking to vacation together. Enjoy the stunning views of the Lagoon Pool waterfall from all three balconies in the house! Enjoy the "Theater Room" in the second floor -- with a large TV for movies, comfy seating and a microwave in the wet bar for popping popcorn!
The Bed Setup:
1st floor has a Master King Suite
2nd floor has a Master King Suite and a bedroom with two Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
3rd floor has two bedrooms with Queen Beds as well as a Bunk Room with a bunkbed with a a twin plus a full mattress on bottom (extra full mattress).
Located in the exclusive gated community of the Villages of Crystal Beach, this home is only 3 blocks from the beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You can make the short walk on foot or try the free seasonal trolley service (Memorial Day through Labor Day): they will even pick you up at the house and drop you off right at the beach! It's only a short walk to the new shopping center, Destin Commons, which features over 75 shops, restaurants, ice cream, pop-up water fountains, a pirate themed playground, and a movie theatre. SilverSands Outlet Mall is also only 5 miles away
The pool area at the Villages of Crystal Beach is a vacation must! The lagoon style zero entry pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clear water. There is a spa, tropical landscaping, and plenty of seating areas. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, a grilling area, and a self serve Tiki Bar to help you relax and unwind.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another fabulous vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida!~
I did like the house however I was not impressed with the kitchen. Kitchen was too small and the pots, pans and kitchenware were very used and not in good condition. Carpet was dirty and we could have used a good broom and dust pan to sweep the floors. Some of the matresses in the main rooms were very hard and uncomfortable. I did however like the washer and dryer. The layout of the house was good. Bathrooms were nice and remodeled. It does need new mats. The one's there are old. Other than that it worked perfectly.
We very recently rented this property for 3 couples and 5 children. The house is spacious, well stocked with kitchen necessities, nicely decorated and well maintained. It's in a great location close to stores, restaurants and especially the pool and beach. I loved the balcony on each floor, the grill on the porch, laundry room and the very comfortable beds. The pool area is wonderful as well which goes from zero entry level to six feet, has an outdoor kitchen area and hot tub. Everyone was very nice, trash is picked up daily, its secure and just an AWESOME find for the price. There is a trolley to the beach, Acme Oyster House is just a few miles away, affordable groceries and beach needs are available very closeby. Harborwalk and Crab Island were two great destinations just minutes away. The house has everything you need to feel right at home. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the beautiful Destin area!