|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Great Ground Floor unit with Relaxing Views!
3. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
4. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
5. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #2108 is a ground floor 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower. The master has a king sized bed. The bunk room, which is a separate room with a door, has a twin-sized trundle bed suitable for children or small adults, a television and its own bathroom entry. There's a pull out sofa bed in the living room and a washer and dryer in the unit.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within waking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is DESTIN’S LARGEST LAGOON POOL! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Escape to the Palms of Destin Resort for a vacation that will make lasting memories.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
I was really impressed with the Palms in Destin. The rooms were much larger than expected and in very clean and upgraded condition. We were able to have a ground floor room which lacked much of a view of the surrounding area or water but they had very impressive landscaping and it made for very easy access. I was somewhat worried about the potential safety of the first floor but the sliding doors had very heavy pane glass and secure locks put our mind at ease. We also anticipated concerns about the lack of staff and difficult check-in. This was not an issue either and had a very quick and easy check-in and check-out process. The parking garage allowed for plenty of covered parking which was nice. The lagoon pool, hot tub, and smaller pool were very well laid out and enjoyable. The only issue we did have was the rowdy party crowd out at the pool on Friday night. They need better security and/or staff monitoring during the late hours. Overall 2 thumbs up for the Palms!!
Great room, clean, decorated nicely. The only real problems were the wifi and 1 of the tvs didn't work. They also didn't always have the kiddie sprinklers and mushroom on. Overall we had a good time.
Henderson Beach State Park is just across the street. Beach shuttle can drop you off or you can walk. The beaches are soft white sand. Join in on a volleyball game while the kids build sandcastles. We had a great week!!!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.