|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Your search may be over. This home is located within a gated community with many vacation like amenities.
A 3 bedroom, 2 bath Coach home condo offers approximately 1,850 Sq. ft. of Living Space, 220 Sq. Ft. Lanai, and a 538 Sq. Ft two Car Garage with garage door openers and no stairs. We have decorated with Bernhardt and Tommy Bahama furnishing along with name brand kitchen appliances. The kitchen is fully equipped with new stainless steel appliances, brand name kitchen appliance and granite countertop. The home also includes a washer, dryer and wireless Internet and a 60” HD TV. Not to mention a beautiful view from the fully enclosed lanai overlooks the scenic 9th hole.
Relax and take advantage of the amenities surrounding you and that you deserve.
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the Arthur Hills designed Golf and Country Club, River Strand in Heritage Harbour offering 27 holes of incredible golf. Full membership privileges available and renter pay only cart fee.
Fitness minded will really enjoy the new fitness center and the state of art equipment and the variety of classes that are offered. A larger heated resort style pool and a resistance pool as well as other smaller local pools could be enjoyed by all. Tennis is also available at the 8 Har-Tru Tennis Courts which are also lite up at night.
Enjoy the fine dining or just relax after an active afternoon at the newly build 39,000 sq. ft. Tuscan style Clubhouse with bar, formal and casual dining. A billiard and games room is also located within the Clubhouse.
For the shoppers you will be 10 minutes from Ellenton, FL Outlet Mall, 5 minutes from a Wal-Mart Super Center. We are on the East Side of Interstate 75 and we have plenty of shopping on the West Side of Interstate 75. Arts, theatre and music, etc. is just in nearby Sarasota as well in Bradenton.
Pat, Charlene and Dom, Nancy two neighbours from Canada. We are two couples that have always wanted to be part of the sunshine state in our retirement years. So we bought this house together as part of our retirement plan. We are not ready to retire as of yet so we decided to rent the home until we are ready. We have decided to fully furnish the location with the intent that we will retiring here so a real opportunity for the lucky renter. Many many upgrades.
Char Pambianco purchased this townhome in 2014
We have been all over Florida for the last 5 years with the intent on buying a home. We have seen many beautiful areas but when we discovered this area and community we knew it was the one. It was just perfect.
A vacation feel from the moment you drive up to the gates.
We selected a ground floor Coach home so we didn't have to contend with stairs. Wanted an new home so we bought and took possision in 2014.
We have fully furnished the home with top name designer furniture. The master bedroom is exceptional as it has a post bed. The quest bedrooms has one with a Tommy Bahama Queen bed and the 3rd bedroom is set up with 2 twin beds.
Our preference would be to find a seasonal renter that would like to come back every year because you will feel like it is your home.
The golf course and fitness facilities is fully transferable from us to you during your stay. That means you get all the benefits a full golf membership and you only pay for cart rental.
Bradenton is a lovely community tha is located on the Mantee River and is only 20 minutes away from some of the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Full Golf Membership||£199 + Tax|
Please contact us for specific pricing and special offers ESPECIALLY TO OUR LOYAL REPEAT FRIENDS.
Please add $150 cleaning fee, 11.5% Sales and Tourist Tax and $500 deposit.
Payment will be 25% in advance with contract and remaining 75% 60 days prior to arrival. Deposit will be reimbursed 10 days after departure.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.