Chalet Tissieres has two different operating concepts; one in Winter and one in Summer.
In Winter it is a CATERED chalet only and is rented out either on an exclusive week by week (or short break) basis. Sometimes we do rent the chalet out on a room by room basis so please contact us for a quote.
Our winter prices include the following services:
A team of 4 mature staff looking after you (Including A professional chef):
• Champagne welcome
• In-house rental equipment delivery/fitting service
• Every day Continental Breakfast + hot option
• Every day Afternoon cakes with hot drinks and nibbles by the open fire
• Every evening high quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (apart from Wednesday – staff day off).
• Daily return transfers to the ski area of your choice within the valley (apart from Wednesdays – staff day off)
• Free help with arranging of ski passes & equipment or guiding and advice on any lessons you may require.
• Daily servicing of chalet
• Linnen, towels, bathrobe, toiletries, hair dryer are provided in the rooms
• Use of outdoor Swedish hot tub
In SUMMER the chalet can accommodate up to 34 people. It is a B&B aimed at predominantly climbers/ hikers / mountain bikers/ people out here to enjoy the mountains and all the activities Chamonix and surrounding areas has to offer. We offer evening meals @ 17 euros per adult (3 courses) and 8.50 euros per child ( 12 years; 2 courses). Evening meals are served every evening at 7 pm and people can opt in on a flexible basis at breakfast time. The chalet is rented out on a room by room or even bed by bed basis. Prices in summer include: 32 euros per person B&B for a bed in a shared room of 4, 5, 6 people; 42 euros per person B&B for a bed in a twin/double room and 60 euros B&B for single occupancy of a room.
It is also possible to rent the chalet exclusively in summer so please contact us for a bespoke quote.
The chalet is a wonderful 16th century chalet in Chamonix, which has recently been converted and renovated retaining all its original wooden beams, yet offering all of today’s modern comforts. Being owner run we both believe that Chalet Tissieres can offer a relaxing and friendly holiday experience full of nice touches.
We truly have a magnificent location with some of the best views up to Mt Blanc and the Bossons glacier. Being central in the valley this enables you to explore all the best ski/ walking areas that Chamonix has to offer.
The chalet has 8 bedrooms (+ eaves room with limited head height) spread over 3 floors with 7 bathrooms in total. We have a wonderful large seating area with a huge open fire place, plasma screen TV with UK satellite channels, WIFI high speed net access throughout the chalet and in winter you can enjoy our 8 man Swedish hot tub to relax and admire the best views in the Alps. In summer the hot tub is available to those who rent the chalet on an exclusive basis for a minimum of 3 nights.