Near the Golf of Château des Vigiers, close to the castles of Bridoire and Monbazillac, just 10 minutes south of BERGERAC and its airport (daily low cost flights from UK, Belgium, Holland and Germany). Set on 8 acres of unspoiled, safe,& peaceful land, the Villa, full of charm & character, renovated in order to retain its original stone walls, beamed ceilings is furnished with elegance & comfort. Modernized to the highest standards with the latest facilities,“Les Grands Chênes” is suitable for family gatherings, anniversaries, celebrations, wine tasting parties,friends wanting to have fun...It can accommodate up to 27 people: 12 bedrooms (some with en-suite bathrooms and terrace), 10 bathrooms/shower-rooms, 10 WC. This luxury villa, with its solid, comfortable furniture is occupied all the year. It is the main residence of its owners who live in when it is not rented. During their stay, our guests are alone on the property and take advantage of the villa, the garden, the surroundings and all the amenities
Outside facilities: On the spot: the heated swimming pool (11m x 5m) with a large surrounding terrace, and equipped with an immersion alarm for the safety of small children; the billiard room is always available, also an organ and a guitar; the mature garden makes for peaceful relaxation. In a new renovated building (120m²), there is a large Jacuzzi for 5 people (2 lying & 3 sitting), a sauna, a balneo shower and fitness equipment. There is a children's area with swings, ping-pong, bikes, table football, volley-ball, darts; Complete garden furniture, a large barbecue, sun lounger’s, several covered or open air terraces around the house and a parking area.
Near-by: riding school (800m) which offers horse riding in the nearby countryside, maze, hiking in the neighbourhood along numerous marked routes; Golf des Vigiers10 minutes away; canoeing, aqua park, karting, bowling, tennis courts, discotheques & cinema in Bergerac.
Many terraces maximising individual space: - The terraces have been designed to offer the maximum space for guests whilst maximising individual space. In addition, there is 7 other terraces around the villa:
* a 3,5 x 3,5m stone terrace outside the kitchen ideal for having breakfast while breathing crisp morning air.
* a 10 x 3,5m covered terrace for the outdoor meals of the whole group, just in front the main kitchen to save too much walking.
* a 4,5 x 3,5m south terrace under superb pine trees, overlooking the pool, ideal to watch the swimming area and view the breathtaking sunsets while having a drink.
* a 4 x 3m sheltered stone terrace on one side of the villa, surrounded by flowers and trees.
* a 3,2 x 3,2m cosy stone terrace bordered by a fig tree outside the master bedroom.
* a 4,7 x 3,5m stone terrace at the other side of the villa, shared by both a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, surrounded by stone walls and flowers groves.
* a 3 x 3,5m romantic terrace with bench under a century old oak, facing woods.
Suitable both for the very young & the elderly: Includes 12 large & comfortable bedrooms, 10 bathrooms/shower rooms, 10 lavatories and caters for parties of all sizes up to 25 people ( Family or friends gatherings, anniversaries, celebrations, wine tasting parties, club meetings…), this charming property is able to accommodate both the very young ( cots, high chairs, games, bikes…) and the elderly (2 independent self-contained apartments with secondary equipped kitchens).
Outdoor lighting throughout enables the pool and terraces to be used late into the evening.
- a relaxation room with Jacuzzi (5 people), sauna, balneo shower and fitness equipment
- the billiard room, is always available, also a Lowrey organ and a guitar.
- the mature garden makes for peaceful relaxation,
- there is a children's area with swings, ping-pong table, trampoline, football, volley-ball, mountain bikes, darts; Complete garden furniture, a large barbecue, sun loungers, several covered or open air terraces around the house and a parking area.