|Minimum Stay||6 - 7 nights|
This beautiful sunfilled Oceanside Villa, situated in the famous Oasis Club on Marbella´s 'Golden Mile' , is tastefully decorated to a very high standard and offers all the comfort you need for a carefree holiday. The golden, sandy beaches are just 10 meters from your doorstep. From the beautiful southfacing private garden you enjoy magnificent sea views - ideal for a romantic meal or a drink surrounded by palm trees and the lapping of the sea.The Club itself has beautiful gardens carefully looked after and a fantastic community pool facing the sea. Probably the best location on the Costa del Sol! Walking distance to Puerto Banus and in the middle of golfer’s paradise. The closest golf club is less than a mile away, and the most famous golf courses are within close proximity. So are watersports and tennis. This is a truly magnificent setting. Fall asleep to the lapping Mediterranean! You won´t find a better place to spend your holiday!
General information of interest : The Oasis club is a very private club with a mark of distinction a quiet and secluded complex. Said to probably be the best and most unique holiday location on the Golden mile. The lovely private gardens in the complex are ideal to sit and relax in and take in the splendours around you. The promenade is beautiful for walks and cycling to pass away your time and blend in with the fantastic scenery, Victors famous restaurant is only yards away where you can spoil yourself on the culinary delights that they have to offer. A short walk will take you to Puerto Banus.
The Costa Del Sol would be considered to be a golfers paradise.
A visit to the famous Orange Square in Marbella is a must with its fine exclusive shops and restaurants.
People who stay in the Oasis club never forget it's peaceful surroundings and charm. The famous Toni Dali restaurant will prove an enjoyable experience in both food and entertainment.
Truely a magnificent home, like home from home,
we were thinking this was our last holiday in Spain, but now we have found a place we will book year on year. Great place, ideal location. Great place for kids. Romantic and peaceful.
How do I start ? The whole experience was beautiful. We met new friends by the pool. We swam in the sea every day. We walked to Puerto Banus and Marbella town and sampled the fantastic restaurants...even Victors beach restaurant was fabulous, and less than 5 minutes walk away. And we still had the experience ot the sound of the sea to send us to sleep. Thank you so much for the opportunity....we will be back !! p.s. the villa was amazing and so well designed !!
Terry and Gaye x
Upon arrival we walked into an unbearably hot villa and immediately tried unsuccessfully to put the air conditioning on, called the agent who advised us that the air con was not working and seemed surprised that we were not aware of this fact, she said it had broken the week before and they had not been able to get it repaired, it was however going to be repaired this afternoon (Sunday). Text to the owner to advise him of this and received a curt text back asking who told us ‘’it had broken a week ago as it had only broken the day before and it was being fixed’’, there was no apology offered!
Later that day the air con still wasn’t working, phoned the agent again only to be told that the repair man had been and gone away as we had gone out and he couldn’t gain access to the property. We had not been made aware that we were supposed to wait in for him. We agreed with the agent to meet the repair man at 7pm that evening in the villa. 2 hours later he said it was repaired and told us to wait until 10pm before switching it on, 10pm came and air con still not working. We had by this time spent the 1st night of our holiday dealing with villa repairs. Another text sent to the owner however he chose to ignore us after this. Still no apology and we all spent an extremely hot and uncomfortable night in the villa. Although I appreciate that these things happen I would have expected the owner to have had the courtesy to advise us of the situation prior to our arrival and at the very least an apology would have been appreciated. Air con was finally fixed on Monday however there was then a continual dripping onto the patio from the overflow pipe making 1/3 of the patio very slippery and unusable.
Found the villa itself nice but not exactly a ‘luxury’ villa for many reasons. Would also have appreciated more than 1 pillow per person and the ‘villa manual’ could do with updating. Also be aware, electricity and cleaning costs are extra and expensive. Not much change back from the deposit (which took John over 1 month to return after several emails chasing this).
On a positive note the villa is a good seafront location, close walking distance to Puerto Banus. Nice pool and the grounds are well kept.
We have also sent an email since our return, expressing our disappointment with regard to the above situation……still no response…….still no apology what so ever from John.
We would not return and would not recommend.
The booking of this property was incredibly easy and hassle free. John was great.
The property is absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I booked it for a week away (aged 29 and 36), and the location was perfect as we wanted somewhere a little quieter, but with everything on our door step - not an easy ask. Marbella is a nice walk, as is Puerto Banus (much shorter walk). If you don't fancy walking, taxi's are relatively cheap too! The location is great as it is right on the beach and there are two bars nearby (Victor's and another cheaper one...which really is a great price, and good food too. Victors a bit of a rip off in my opinion).
In addition to having a pool, beach, 2 bars on your doorstep, the quiet/noise levels in the complex are great considering a road runs behind it...with an Aldi supermarket you can easily walk too. It is so calm and relaxing here. I was in heaven within 10 minutes of arrival.
Location could not be more perfect.
Quality and cleanliness of apartment is also second to none. I highly recommend staying here.
On our return we had some discrepancies with the refundable deposit and electricity payment. John got this sorted with no fuss and was really helpful in getting our concerns addressed.
My only thing for people wanting to rent is to factor in two items, which I do not think were that clear from the bookings page/website (but are in the bookings form, we perhaps did not read these properly in our excitement to book!):
1. You pay for the electricity dependent upon how much you use - take a meter reading before you settle in and on departure. The meter reading from the property manager out there was not accurate, so better to be cautious (John was great as mentioned at sorting this, he could not have been more helpful!)
2. Be aware you pay approx. 100 euro cleaning fee which is taken from your deposit on return. This is unusual with any rental that I have had in the past, and if I am honest, I think a little too steep, but again, I went into this with my eyes wide open. Would I pay it again to stay here due to the amazing property and location? Yes! Just something that has to be factored in, and for a family staying there, this is perhaps not too unreasonable.
so summary: amazing property, great property owner, great location and we had a wonderful stay. We would go back there again and would recommend this without any hesitation at all!
What can I say? Our first break away together in quite a few years and this villa did not disappoint. Great location and very close to the beach. It was clean and comfortable, just what we needed for a relaxing holiday. I would definitely recommend a stay here :)
We had a fantastic time and the location was super. We walked each day as the beach is just meters from the villa. The Villa was perfect and we loved the little garden that's with this villa. The place is well secured and all you want for a peace full get away is here.
Let’s start at the beginning. This “villa” is a townhouse. A villa is a large residence that does not share walls with other residences. This unit is attached on two sides.
Let’s now look at the other falsehoods:
1. The listing we saw (since corrected) indicated that there are 3 bathrooms or toilets. There are only 2.
2. The listing states that there is a restaurant in the complex. The restaurant was closed throughout the month of February for renovations. The owner either knew, or should have known, that the restaurant was not available and therefore he should have informed us as such prior to taking our deposit. The owner failed to disclose this fact in a timely manner.
3. The listing stated that there was a grill and a barbecue. The grill is a small Weber charcoal unit. The barbecue lacked a fuel tank. Therefore, it was useless. Listing it as a feature was misleading.
4. The listing indicated that bicycles were available for use at the property. That wasn’t borne out in this case. When we asked the owner’s agent, we were told that the bicycles were only available if we had made a previous arrangement with the owner. Otherwise, we could rent bicycles locally. This was not in accordance with the rental listing or the agreement. There were two rusty children’s bicycles in the back yard. The rusted brakes made them unsafe for use.
5. The listing indicated that there was WIFI available in the unit. Technically speaking, there was a functioning WIFI router. However, it was useless because it wasn’t connected to an Internet service after the first week of our 4-week stay. The excuses we heard with respect to the loss of service were not credible. Therefore, we were left with the impression that the owner’s representative was less than honest with us. The loss of Internet service occurred around 12:00 pm Saturday, February 7. The excuses continued until the end of our stay on February 28 (21 days!). We are out at least $250 due to roaming charges from our cell phone service provider. The owner has yet to compensate us despite repeated requests to do so.
6. Total costs including electricity charges were not clearly presented before we provided a non-refundable deposit for the reservation.
In summary, I would avoid renting this property. There are much better deals elsewhere.
On the side of the famous Golden Mile, Marbella, Costa West, Costa Del Sol, Perto Banus.
Golf: For the golfers you will think you have died and gone to heaven being spoilt with so many courses to choose from Golf La Dama Noche, 1 km away, Aloha Golf 2km away, Club de Golf Las Brisas 3km away, Los Narajos Golf 4 km away and Golf Rio Real is 5 km away. These are all top class 18-hole courses with clubhouses and accommodation available on site. Rental equipment, tennis and swimming pools are also an addition to the facilities some of these courses have to offer. Valderrama was chosen to host the Ryder Cup in 1997, the Costa del Sol received worldwide recognition as being the best Winter Golf Resort in the whole of Europe.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£302|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.