Chalet La Piste is an adorable, well-appointed chalet at 5100 ft altitude, situated ON THE SKI SLOPE in the high-altitude 4 Valleys/Verbier ski domain (410 km runs, up to 3300m !) at Haute-Nendaz.
The ski chalet is surrounded by natural beauty and serenity, and part of a peaceful hameau, at 500 ft above the animated centre of the ski resort. Its dominant high-altitude position offers breathtaking panoramic views (180º) overlooking the overwhelming Swiss Alps and the Rhone Valley.
In winter the hameau is largely a car-free zone, preserving the natural beauty of snow covered field, roads and chalet, and inviting for enchanting walks. To arrive at chalet la Piste in the winter season, guests will be picked up from their designated parking lots (250m) by a snow vehicle, which adds to the special features of this unique winters sports venue, having Europe's largest ski area literally at your feet.
* Genuine ski in - ski out location, perfect venue for the true ski enthusiasts
* Romanticly styled chalet with luxury amenities and excellent beds
* 8 excellent beds, 4 bedrooms (1 children's bedroom with bunk bed), 2 bathrooms, 3 Toilets
* living room featuring log-stove and panoramic-windows
* well equipped; oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, large flat-screen TV, CD/DVD player, Apple TV, WLAN internet - WiFi, selection of family games, books, DVD's en CD's
* excellent mattresses and 90% goose down duvets
The center of Haute-Nendaz can be easily reached skiing (2 min), walking (20 min), or by car, and offers many shops, 5-star spa/wellness, supermarkets, restaurants, and nightlife. Restaurant at 350m and ski-bar at 250m.