The nicely furnished apartment is situated at ground level in a country house with a large, park-like garden, bordering a brook and a forest.
The living room leads directly onto the terrace which is equipped with beautiful furniture.
Here you can relax in the sun or in the shade under the trees, enjoy the quiet and the nature or comfortably barbecue outside.
The property is fenced.
We have a lovely dog and three cats.
Leisure activities: Hiking and biking:
A lot of marked trails around Galhausen.
- Something very special is the ‘Ravel route, a traffic-free biking and hiking trail along the
former railway line.
- Regular guided walks as well as ornithological, botanical and historical walks.
- Indoor pool in St.Vith and outdoor pool in Wiesenbach.
- The lakes in Robertville and Bütgenbach offer many watersports.
- A brand new playground in St.Vith, near the sports center.
Shopping: Many shops and supermarkets in St.Vith.
- The castle in Burg-Reuland, Reinhardstein-castle in Robertville, old slate mine in Recht.
- Many churches and chapelles, some museums…
Culture: The new cultural, conference and exhibition center 'TRIANGLE' in St. Vith.
Culture Forum V o G