2017 - Awarded 4 Star / 4 Key Rating by the French Tourist Board & Clevacances
LA CHAUMIERE a LUXURY thatched cottage in the pretty hamlet of LE HELLEGUY
• Sleeps 8 or 9 in 4 bedrooms (2 or 3 doubles & 1 or 2 twins each with 2 single beds), plus 2 cots
• Private terrace with BBQ & patio
• HOME from HOME comforts & tastefully furnished
• WIFI internet access & IPod docking station
• Family board games, puzzles, jigsaws etc.
• Catering services available
• Large heated swimming pool (with retractable telescopic cover)
• SPA treatments available onsite
• 3 acres of beautiful grounds, landscaped gardens, lawned play areas, private courtyard parking
NEW for 2018 - Children's ACTIVITY PLAY AREA including:
- Large family trampoline
- Wendy house on stilts with climbing ramp & slide
- Climbing tower with ropes, fireman's pole & slide
- Swings for both children & babies
- Infant seesaw
- New outdoor table tennis table
- Permanently erected badminton/volleyball net
- Football nets
- Basketball practice net
And all the usual outdoor games such as badminton, cricket, boules, Jenga building bricks, swing-ball, footballs, giant hopscotch, dominoes & connect four etc.
NEW for 2018 – PONY TREKKING from the hamlet:
Pony trekking can be arranged from the hamlet to explore the surrounding countryside and woodland (7 Shetland ponies and 2 larger ponies available for hire)
Tranquil countryside, meadow fields & woodland area surround the cottage hamlet – ponies and bikes are available from the hamlet to explore the area. Golf and fishing are within 10 minutes drive of the hamlet and beautiful SANDY BEACHES only 30 minutes away. Many historic towns, châteaux and Megalith sites are also within easy drive of this super location.
LA CHAUMIERE Accommodation:
A spacious 4 bedroomed, detached, thatched cottage. Furnished with style & well equipped and appointed. Lots of character & charm, exposed oak beams, earthenware tiled floors, pretty stonework around the windows & doors.
Four spacious bedrooms (including one ground floor master with en-suite shower & separate WC) comfortably sleep 8 or 9, with 2 additional cots available for infants. Two bathrooms (one en-suite to the master ground floor bedroom) & 3 WC’s (one on the ground floor) make this a good family choice and ideal for
two families sharing
A warm inviting lounge has a high-pitched ceiling, large granite feature fireplace, wood burning stove (plus radiators), WIFI, iPod Docking Station, CD player & radio, large LCD flat screen TV, HiFi, DVD player.
The fully equipped modern kitchen with wide selection of kitchenware & tableware lacks nothing & makes dining in, a pleasure! Eat at the informal kitchen breakfast bar, or formal dining table which comfortably seats 9.
The cottage has a utility room with laundry facilities. A tumble dryer is also available on request.
Outside furnished patio with Weber charcoal BBQ.
NO smoking indoors please.