|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Example flat no. D in. 1 OG (2 rooms with gallery) with about 55 m² living space: Up to 5 persons
- 1. Level:
• Living room with satellite TV, sofa bed for 2 people and access to the balcony
• Well-equipped kitchenette overlooking the river
• Friendly bathroom with shower, washing machine and window
• Ca. 16 m² large front terrace
• Ca. 10 m² elongated sunny balcony to be shared with apartment C
-. 2 Level:
• bedroom with double bed and single mattresses, sofa bed for 1 person
Built about 1720 former mill is situated in a green oasis on the confluence of two prealpiner torrents that once fed the mill wheel and thus for centuries kept the mill and life related in transition. The grown around crops such. B. Wheat, rye and barley was here ground until the beginning of the Industrial Age as everywhere brought drastic changes and the mill has been converted into a sawmill. The millstone was dismantled and equipment as pruning saw, band saw, drill and so attached that made a profitable woodworking only really possible. All these devices were connected by leather straps with the mill wheel, were kept going and worked until the 1970s. Even today there are in the former mill a space where you can look at the equipment and gear as witnesses of an era that brought the world incredible changes. Surrounded by the quiet and idyllic, about 10 000 m² large, partially wooded land is the approximately 1 000 m² large main building, which was restored by architects living there with great attention, competence and above all passion for years. He took great care to preserve the original structure and he managed to beat the help of regional materials represents an architectural bridge between past and present, without affecting the original character of the mill.
We are very pleased to be able to open a new chapter in our offer with these apartments. It offered eight tastefully furnished with attention to detail in antique style 1, 1½, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Each apartment has a well-equipped kitchenette, a washing machine and satellite TV. For all apartments, a free Wi-Fi connection and a shared outskirt area consisting of an approximately 10 000 m² of land with table, benches, barbecue and swimming pool (about 15 m x 6 m), which is open weather permitting from approximately The end of May until about The beginning of October. Parking Spaces available within the enclosed land available.
- Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person
- Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person
- Kinderbett und Hochstuhl für € 15,- pro Woche
- Nur gut erzogene Haustiere erlaubt
I believe my e-mail to Lago Reisen, which summarizes the complaints I conveyed to the owner of the property, gives an accurate impression of our stay. The owner seemed uninterested, Lago never responded.
Dear Herr Otto,
We have been staying at La Resega since last Saturday, and I am sorry to have to share a few issues with you. The owners seem nice enough, but communicating with them is not easy for someone who does not speak Italian.
- the apartment suffers from a pervasive smell, as if it's moldy. This is particularly true of the kitchen cupboards, which exude a horrible odour;
- the towels provided also smelled awful;
- the pool is a bit dangerous: a screw is sticking out from its border, and the fences surrounding it do not hold any weight (and also have screws sticking out);
- many of the chairs and tables around the pool are broken and covered with green algae;
- the washing machine does not function.
Added to this are various small annoyances such as a leaky shower head, a window that does not open properly and sketchy wifi connectivity.
In short, La Resega was probably a very nice place years ago, but appears to suffer from years of sloppy maintenance.
Here, in the between Lake Maggiore and Lake Lugano scenically very beautifully situated Valle Valcuvia allow individuals to find exactly what makes a holiday to an individual and unforgettable experience. For hiking enthusiasts, there are many well-designed trails. Bike fans have countless opportunities to explore various challenging tours the area, and the road to the capital city of Lombardy Milan for history and culture enthusiasts also not far. Those who are looking for peace and relaxation away from the crowd, here are certainly the right place, and a dip in one of the two streams will remain long in the memory. The small town of Rancio can be reached in about 5 minutes and larger shops, pharmacy, restaurant, etc. You are also only about 5 minutes away by car. The new, 10 km long bike path gives you the opportunity to easily reach Luino and the lake by bike. Golf friends of you are in the vicinity several courses available.