|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Each flat sleeps 2-5 and is 65 sq.m in size
1 bedroom (sleeps 2)
1 bedroom (sleeps 2-3)
1 modern and spacious kitchen/living room
Microwave, oven, ceramic stove, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, and dishes + sofa bed for 2 adults
Balcony or terrace
TV with satellite reception, radio & alarm
* Bakery service available, even on Sundays and holidays
Partial catering and bakery service available on request
Gerlos is a mountain paradise for skiers. Along with Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte/Hochkrimml, and Zell am Ziller, it is part of the Zillertal Arena, one of the largest associations of ski resorts in Austria, containing 55 lifts and 166 km of trails. The entrance to the Zillertal Arena is at the end of the town area, just 1 km away. The ski buses operate daily and will bring you there in just 10 minutes. The nearest ski bus stop is just 40 m from the house. The snowy valley trail reaches to within 200 m of our house, and also leads to restaurants and an Après-Ski about 40 m from the house.
Our house is at the beginning of the town centre, about 40 m from the nearest supermarket, doctor, chemist, restaurants, and more.
There are 4 flats in the house: 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
Winter hiking: great point of departure for romantic winter hikes. Right in front of our house, the brook trail leads into one of the five adjoining valleys.
For kids and teens, we have prepared a weekly children's adventure program. You can choose between the Family Nest programme and the Teenywahini programme for teens - there's something for everyone. (E-mail for the week programme). It's never boring in the Zillertal Arena:
• AktivWellness – free wellness programme
• Kids Familiennest – free children's programme
• Teeny Action Programm – youth special, perfect for 10-15-year-olds
• Rafting, canoeing and ravine hikes on the Gerlos
• Ride in comfort on the cable car through the mountain landscape with the Zillertal Card
• Krimmler waterfalls - healing power of water
• Summer tobogganing - Zell am Ziller arena coaster
• Durlassboden lake in Gerlos - grilling area, swim in natural spring water
• Sailing, surfing, rowing, paddleboat options
• Lake fishing
• Tennis & squash centre
• Recreation area with a swimming pool, mini golf, volleyball, and more: 16 km
• Mountain biking and more - bike rentals nearby, hiking shoe rental
• High-wire garden: 100% excitement
• Climbing area - 3 difficulty levels
• Flying Fox – an adrenaline boost in Gerlos – only for the brave
• Original Zillertal train, steam engine
• Gold mine and cheese dairy exhibitions
• Zillertal regional museum
• The oldest private brewery in Tyrolia – in Zell am Ziller
• Arena hiking pass for all children
• Free transportation around the Zillertal Arena: Zell – Gerlos – Königsleiten
• Participation in the 'Teeny Action ' athletic programme for youths (11-16)
• Participation in the 'Familiennest' children's program for children 5 and up
• Participation in the 'Aktiv Wellness' programme: active relaxation, peace and reflection in harmony with nature. Stretching, Nordic walking, and football tourneys under professional supervision and management.
• Participation in the Action Aktiv programme: canoeing, rafting, climbing and paragliding for an additional charge
• Use of the Fitparcour Arena (3 easy hiking circuits of about 3.6 km, one intermediate difficulty circuit, 14 km in length) for fans of Nordic walking
• Parking area right in front of the house
• Free hiking bus between Schwarzachtal, Dammkrone, and Durlassboden reservoir
• Large meadows
• Children's play area with table tennis, basketball, football, and a magic air trampoline
• Includes all additional costs: water, electricity, heating
Independent house - located in the meadow by the forest edge and town centre
Peaceful location at the edge of the forest by the town centre Snowy valley trail from the town centre will take you to within 200 m of our house. From December 2016 on, we'll be right next to the cable car and valley trail to the town centre.
Wunderschönes Bergdorf Gerlos in der Zillertal-Arena mit perfektem Appartement!!
Diesen Sommer waren wir das erste Mal in Gerlos, ein wunderschönes Bergdorf in der Zillertal Arena!
Wir sind zu viert gereist, mit unseren Söhnen von 3 und 4 Jahre und haben unseren Urlaub bei Appartements Am Bach gebucht, perfektes Appartement, nur einige Schritte bis zum Zentrum und zu den Liften. Das Dorf liegt auf 1.250 m Höhe mit garantiert sauberer Luft – bei heißen Temperaturen eine Wohltat!
Das Appartement (freistehendes Haus) liegt abseits der Straße, direkt am Wald , mit großem Garten und Spielplatz für die Kinder und Liegewiese für die Eltern! Das Apartment ist Groß, Net und Sauber! Gerlos hat unendlichen viel Möglichkeiten: Rafting, Mountainbiking, und sehr viele Möglichkeiten zum Wandern. Das Panorama ist genial und wir haben uns sehr erholt.
Restaurants, Cafés und Ausgehmöglichkeiten sind genügend vorhanden! Es gibt noch ein tolles Kinder- und Jugendprogramm (kostenlos), unsere Jungs waren immer mit Begeisterung dabei, jeden Tag was Neues.
Wir haben schon wieder für nâchstes Jahr gebucht!
With a lovely mountain backdrop, crystal-clear water and fresh mountain air, Gerlos is a mountain paradise for skiers and hikers. Along with Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte/Hochkrimml, and Zell am Ziller, it is part of the Zillertal Arena, one of the largest associations of ski resorts in Austria. Without exaggerating, Gerlos is an active town for young and old, while still being a traditional mountain town. It's true to the motto: 'Everything is possible, but nothing is obligatory'.
Experience avtive relaxation, peace and reflection in the lovely mountain landscape. The Gerlos mountain valley is unique thanks to its 5 side valleys. It's a lovely hiking area for families, and the hiking network begins from the front door, with the hiking bus stop just 40 metres from the house. Everything is possible, from easy hikes to more demanding ones.
A breakfast buffet or partial catering is optionally available, as well as bakery service.
Other activities: Rafting, canoeing, cable-wire park, climbing
Skiing: Gerlos is a mountain paradise for skiers. Along with Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte/Hochkrimml, and Zell am Ziller, it is part of the Zillertal Arena, one of the largest associations of ski resorts in Austria, containing 55 lifts and 160 km of trails. The entrance to the Zillertal Arena is at the end of the town area, just 1 km away. From December 2016 on, we'll be right next to the cable car and valley entrance, which is just 200 m away. The ski buses operate daily and will bring you there in just 10 minutes. The nearest ski bus stop is just 40 m from the house. The snowy valley entrance in the town centre will take you to within 200 m of our house.
!!! Ski & snowboard school in Gerlos !!!
Snow sport school: Gerlos Total
Ski and snowboard lessons
* Group courses: with a minimum booking of 4 people
* Private lessons: 2 - 6 hours per day available
For more information, please see their website.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Jan 2017 - 17 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £26 per night, per additional guest|
18 Feb 2017 - 4 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
5 Mar 2017 - 24 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£216|
|Handtücher & Bettwäsche||£52|
|Endreinigung pro Aufenth||£95|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 14 years.|