|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Luxurious ocean view condo located conveniently across from the sugar sand beaches of Biloxi! Features two huge bedrooms with balcony access. Prime location on the 4th floor for excellent beach views.
I also have other units in the Ocean Club email or call!
- Refurnished with brand new furniture and beds less than 2 years ago
- Full kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Huge balcony
- Glass showers in both bathrooms
- Large 60 " TV in living Room
- 42' Flat Screen TV's in both bedroom
- Master bedroom has a king size bed
- 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed
- Floor to ceiling glass windows for that beautiful ocean view
- Both bedrooms have ocean view
- The ocean club also has guard service at night and card swipe enter to building .
- Conveniently located near casinos and shopping
I live in Baton Rouge and have a personal unit in the ocean club that we don't rent. My family and I go here at less once a week we love it here.
William Boyd purchased this condo in 2012
I inspect my condos once a month and make sure they stay in like new condition and put personal touch on all my condos. The ocean club also has guard service at night and card swipe enter to building .
The condo is very nice and perfect. Large rooms and baths. The view is awesome. There is everything you need to enjoy your stay. It is centrally located to Gulfport and Biloxi.
The whole property was well maintained. The condo was charming and well-decorated in a soothing beige and turquoise color scheme. ...well stocked with every appliance you might need. The Master bath was luxurious with nice thick towels. Large TV's in every room...even the bath.
Only suggestion...the $1500 security deposit is too high. I guess it forces many people to buy the $65 insurance which is good for the insurance company but an unnecessary fee.
Loved the condo was really nice.Like the location,was convenient for all the places we wanted to go.Had a great view.Would stay there again if and or when I visit this area again
Very happy with the condo...beautifully decorated. We would definitely stay again and would recommend it if you are planning a trip to Biloxi.
As soon as we walked in we knew this place was top notch by far. Trent was great and the condo is luxury in every sense of the word. We were both impressed at how accurate the pictures were of the condo. We would definitely come back. Had a great time
The condo was beautiful! The view of the ocean was wonderful! We had a great vacation and plan to return!
|Cleaning Fee||£91 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£49|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.