|Space||2,300 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Maliblue is an old Florida style home that will put you at ease the moment you walk through the door. Not only does this home have stunning gulf views, but you also have a picturesque lake (Big Redfish Lake) in your back yard equipped with a private dock at your disposal. The private dock has a 2 seat kayak for you to enjoy during your stay at Maliblue. The interior of the home remains true to its old Florida roots with warm heart pine wood floors and chic reclaimed bead-board walls throughout the home. There is even a cozy child's room that connects to master bedroom for those with little vacationers. The comfortable, spacious rooms will make you want to curl up and lose yourself in a book. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with only a 90 second walk to the beach, this home will keep you coming back year after year. Let your troubles melt away as you step into the true coastal lifestyle and let the kids play in the large shaded yard full of beautiful oaks, magnolias and a variety of fruit trees. While the kiddos play the parents can relax on the spacious porches and decks that have a hammock and a porch swing!
Maliblue is situated in beautiful Blue Mountain Beach, Florida in the heart of scenic highway 30A just 10 miles from Destin to the west and 15 miles from Panama City Beach to the East. 30A is a scenic drive along the emerald coast that is speckled with unique artsy beach communities, each with their special flare and appeal.
Recently installed and convenient Hot and Cold outdoor shower.
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14)
• Master Suite, Second Floor: (1) Queen Bed, Attached Children’s Room With (1) Twin Bed
• Second Bedroom, Third Floor: (1) Queen Bed, (1) Queen Murphy Bed
• Third Bedroom, Third Floor: (1) Queen Bed, (1) Twin Bed
• Bunkroom, First Floor: (2) Twin Over Twin Bunks
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property is covered for.
• Unit typically requires a Sat-Sat stay during peak seasons
Stunning Gulf and Lake Views! 90 Second Walk to Beach! Lake Fnt with Dock / Kayak!
Maliblue is a magical place. From the moment we drove into the driveway, we felt like we were home! Maliblue is charming and is surrounded by the beauty of a lake on one side and the Gulf on the other! The interior is cozy with lots of white and pastel colors that are cheery! We love the fun art on the walls! The beds are comfy and each bedroom has its own personality. Each morning was spent on the porch, facing the lake. We sat in the swing, talked and drank our coffee while looking at the lake and watching birds and squirrels in the tree tops! During the day,we would make the quick walk to the beach. The beaches close to Maliblue are private and some of the prettiest beaches we have seen! In the early evenings , we climbed the stairs to the upstairs porch of Maliblue overlooking the gulf! What an amazing view of the water and the beautiful sunsets. After dinner, we sat up top and enjoyed the moon and the stars.
We wholeheartedly recommend Maliblue! It's a home away from home , surrounded by so much beauty! We will be back to Maliblue again!! What a special place!!!
A wonderful family vacation home. Cozy beds, plenty of areas to gather and enjoy family and friends. The home is fully stocked to meet all your needs. Short walk to the beautiful Gullf! I can't wait to visit again!
We lodged at Maliblue for a week in September 2016. The weather was perfect, and our family of five plus my wife's parents stayed in perfect comfort all week long. This house is a wonderful place to relax, with a huge wrap around porch that catches the ocean breeze perfectly, a large living area with plenty of seating, and a rooftop deck that is perfect for sunsets and stargazing at night. The house was clean and well maintained, with a private outdoor shower to rinse off after a day at the beach. It is nestled near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, maybe 50 yards from the beach access. The backyard leads to a dock extending out into a beautiful lake. We enjoyed using the included kayak. To summarize, our family had an amazing vacation at Maliblue, and will certainly come back!
This was an amazing stay for my family. We enjoyed the overall look of the house! One of our most relaxing vacations.
Our stay here was well beyond amazing! I loved the house and the location. The house was clean and honestly will probably be one of our recurring vacation spots. I have not one complaint. Wish it was mine!
The only complaint is the property was not up to standards when it comes to cleanliness! The cleaning service needs to be replaced.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.