|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Enjoy this spacious townhouse on Camel back Mountain. This home is directly across the street from Camel back Ski Resort’s 34 ski slopes, year round 4500 ft Mountain Coaster, Camel beach Water Park and CBK Mountain Adventures.
This townhouse is available year round to take advantage of everything the Poconos have to offer each season, winter through summer.
• Camel back Mountain remains among the top ski resorts in PA! Voted #1 resort in Pennsylvania 4 years in a row, Camel back’s ski resort offers the biggest skiing & snowboarding terrain in the area, as well as the Biggest Snow tubing Park in the USA! 100% lit for night skiing and home to several Terrain-Based Learning programs for kids & adults. The trails are friendly for both beginning riders to the most advanced skiers and snowboarders.
• When the day’s agenda turns to relaxation, you can enjoy the warmth of a wood fireplace in the cozy living room.
• For the adventurous outdoor types, Camel back Adventure park features 1,000 ft. zip lines at the top of Camel back Mountain and you can enjoy hiking, mountain biking or just the fantastic views of Big Pocono State Park which include eastern Pennsylvania and parts of New York and New Jersey.
• During warmer months, the Camel beach water park offers thrilling water slides, pools and even a wave pool for your family to enjoy. Or simply relax poolside in the private access Four Season’s Olympic sized pool. When at home, the townhouse features central air conditioning to make you feel completely cool and comfortable during the summer months.
• Browse countless antique shops or search for a bargain in the outlet stores. The Crossings Premium Outlets is just down the road and offers over 100 outlet stores.
Whatever is on your vacation agenda, the Poconos has it all and this townhouse is right in the middle of it all. Rentals are 1st come, 1st served, and they go quickly so reserve your vacation ASAP.
This is a comment left in our guest book by one of the children who stayed at our house. It was so cute I had to add it.
This place was the bestest everest. We came all the way down from California and let me tell you I wanna move here now this was the first time we ever saw snow. It was really cold and felt wet and stuff. Me, Laura, Susan, Rodney, Sal + Lauren had the greatest trip of our lives. Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts for lending us your house you guys deserve a nice vacation yourselves.
Love, All of us from Los Angeles
P.S. The fireplace was really awesome!
We had a great time here. It was big enough to cover my family and friends. The place was cleaned and had enough towels. Kitchen appliances were pretty much new. The security workers were very kind and patrolled 24 hours. We would like to come back again.
We were in the area for a long weekend. This is a great townhouse community and our stay was a pleasure. The home is clean and neat with perfect layout for our family. We had a little trouble with the door lock and the owners couldn't have been nicer in coming to help us.
We had 4 adults and 5 kids (all under eight yrs old) and this townhome had plenty of room for all. The home is located almost at the top of this community and is well maintained with a large communal pool. The renter (Brian) is very responsive and easy to work with. This is our second summer stay here and we were very happy with everything. It is a nice feature that towels and linens are included.
If you have kids I'd recommend the following places that are nearby ..... Camelbeach waterpark for any ages, Mountain View Park is a really nice park with a bunch of playground equipment, and Hawk Falls and Boulder Field in Hickory Run State park.
Everything was great! The rental house was comfortable for 8 people and still had space for more. It was relaxing, and fun. The location of the house is awesome it's near some activities that you can do either in the summer or winter. I would definitely rent this house again.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£244|