Any questions about Shaw Rendezvous please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara-on-the-Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply.
Shaw Rendezvous is nestled down by the river across from the famous gazebo in Queens Royal Park, this vacation home offers the best of the best with its old town location. Walk to everything, from the Shaw Theatre, restaurants, walking trails, shops and groceries, you are just a few minutes stroll away! Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $299 to $399 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
• 3 bedrooms (2 queens and a double) with 1 full bath and 2 half baths,
• plenty of parking for 2 to 3 cars
• Circa 1860’s historic home complete with covered wrap around porch
• renovated with gleaming hard wood floors, modern bathrooms and a beautiful bright well equipped kitchen.
• eat-in area of the kitchen has a wall of windows with a vista of the sloping yard looking out towards the River. This is a picture perfect vista for your early morning coffee or reminiscing about your perfect day in the evening sun
• elevated back deck with bbq/grill off of kitchen
• formal dining room that will comfortably seat everyone.
• Professionally cleaned, air conditioning, heat, gas fireplace and wifi
• Bed linens provided
A feeling like you have a real Niagara-on-the-Lake experience that you can call all your own! Available Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring!
The community pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!
Call Janet today to book this charming cottage in historic Niagara-on-the-Lake.