|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Gorgeous Unit!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Gulf Views and SPACE! This 4 bedroom condo has 3 baths and sleeps 15!
3. This gorgeous condo now includes Free Beach Service during the season! Includes Beach Setups for two, Two Chairs and an Umbrella.
4. Fantastic location across the street from Miramar Beach! 3 miles from Silver Sands Outlets and 6 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center with amazing shopping, restaurants and a theater. If you don't want to leave, you can walk to Captain Dave's on the Gulf or next door to Kenny D's!
5. Amenities! Two pools, Beachfront pool is Heated, Fitness Room with state of the art equipment, outside grills located at the back pool, and private, gated beach access!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Luxurious accommodations! From the 9 foot ceilings, the flatscreen tvs, the granite countertops and stainless appliances in the kitchen to the luxurious appointments throughout this spacious condo, everything you need is here!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2000 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
The decor is tasteful and subdued; you'll find this a relaxing, harmonious atmosphere in which your group can relax and enjoy your time together. There's a king bed in the master, a guest bedroom with a queen-sized bed, another guest bedroom with 2 doubles (sleeps 4), a bunk room with twin over twin bunk bed and a twin over double (sleeps 5) and a sleeper sofa, so this condo accommodates 15 guests.
The panoramic views from this 5th story Destin condo are so stunning - you may be tempted to make this luxurious Leeward Key vacation condo your permanent home! Nautical décor and high-end furnishings complemented by a spacious four bedroom floor plan will have you saying bon voyage to a hectic work week. Located next door to Kenny D's, and across the street from Captain Dave's, this spot is within a few miles radius to with malls, golf courses, movie theatres and golf courses - so you can relax or be entertained at any time.
Leeward Key possesses some great amenities! Two pools are both decked with tropical foliage and have gated access but one is right on the beach and heated. You'll love having so many options- float on the waves of the Gulf just steps away, lounge in the calm waters overlooking the white sand and emerald water or laze in the more protected pool on the north side of the complex.
There's a fitness room onsite, as well as a vending room for a late night snack run. Laundry is located in the condo.
Leeward Key offers all you could want for a fantastic beach vacation!
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
At Leeward Key it was a beautiful room and the ocean was a sight for sore eyes, but upon our stay we had a bunch of problems with the WiFi and cable television. I called the management all day and they would continue to tell me that they would send send someone out. A person came to fix the problem and he told us there was nothing that he could do because it was a problem within the condo with the cable. The last two days of our stay we had no cable or Wifi and the NBA playoffs were on and my family and I were really looking forward to seeing the games. I talked to the manager about the issue and she said that the problem could be fixed, but only after the day that we left. We were promised some type of refund for the inconvenience and that we would be called when we checked out of the room. I waited and waited and no one called. I called myself and then the manager told me that we had waited too long to tell them about the problem and that was totally untrue because I immediately called as soon as the problem occurred. Our vacation stay was ruined and they didn't refund me and my family back for those two days that we had absolutely no cable. The management was terrible and they lied to me and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at LEEWARD KEY. HORRIBLE STAY & CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Plenty of space for all 11 of us 4 of which were very small children. Very nice condo, easy access to the beach. Both pools were always clean. It isn't facing the ocean but you have a side view from the living room just like in the photo. I think my only complaint is the ice maker not big enough for as many people were there but of course that's easily fixable by buying a bag. I would stay here again. I was not disappointed at all. 5 stars from me.
Kenny D's restaurant is right beside it and the food is great.
We rented the condo for a bachelorette party and it was perfect! Tons of space for a group of 12 girls, everybody was really pleased! We were close to the beach, loved the pools... couldn't ask for better! For the size of the condo, we did run low on toilet paper but otherwise zero complaints. We'd absolutely go back again!
My husband and I brought our family of 5 kids and 5 of their friends for a Spring Break getaway to Destin. We've been many times before, but this was our first stay at Leeward Key. We were extremely impressed with the condo! The layout is great - perfect for our 6 teenage boys and 4 teenage girls! Everyone had a bed and the bathrooms were ample size for all to have room. Plenty of hot water and tons of extra bath towels, pillows, and blankets. The décor in the condo is beautiful - no detail is overlooked. The kitchen is a great size for big groups and the appliances are top notch! The view is not directly of the water, but you definitely can enjoy the ocean from the large balcony. Our kids loved the easy access codes for the condo and the beach/pool so no one had to keep up with a key. Everything is well thought out and made our stay effortless!
The building is in a fabulous area - tons of sidewalks to go exploring in walking distance from restaurants (one being right next door!). We were a bit concerned that the building was across the street from the pool/beach area, but it was never a factor once we saw it in person. It's a short walk and a small, slow street. No problems! The beach area is pristine - lots of room to set up a volleyball net and play all day! The kids loved the heated pool by the beach because the ocean is still pretty cold in March. No hot tub on property, but the beachside pool was nice and warm! The Building is minutes away from Destin Commons as well as the Outlet Mall - we enjoyed both! It's also a 10 minute drive from Destin Harbor so fishing charters, etc. are a quick trip down 98. We had two days of deep sea fishing with Locked Up Charters and caught our limit!
Customer service with this unit is awesome - we booked the entire trip online and had absolutely no problems. The RealJoy app made it super easy to get all of the information I needed. We needed a new access code to the beach and all I had to do was make a request through the app and it came back ASAP. Welcome instructions, departure instructions, frequently asked questions, requests, etc. happen instantly, 24/7. What a gift! No checking in at a desk or waiting for someone to meet you with keys. Effortless!
This vacation was priceless to us - the memories will last a lifetime. Thanks for an incredible stay - we will definitely come again!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.