|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Fabulous Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Amazing views up and down the coastline. Sunsets and sunrises.. Yes, Please!
3. Now includes Beach Service for Two! Includes two Complimentary Classic Beach Chairs plus an Umbrella.
4. Master Suite has Balcony access, Flatscreen Tv and Bath with Jetted Tub plus Separate Shower! * New Sleeper Sofa, 6/15* New King sized Mattress and freshly painted, 1/16*
5. Wonderful location, right in the heart of Destin! Right across the street from Big Kahuna's watermark and just 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Fabulous Jade East amenities! A gorgeous, free-form, Tropically landscaped Beachfront pool with waterfall, hot tub, fitness center, lighted tennis courts, picnic area with grills!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This lovely unit is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
Jade East 1730 is a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium with incredible views of the coastline and convenient to shopping & nightlife! This lovely has a killer master bedroom with a king sized bed.The second bedroom has two full size beds. With a sleeper sofa in the living room, this unit sleeps a total of 8!
Jade East Towers is a unique, 18-story condominium resort, located in the heart of Destin. Units have floor to ceiling windows and you will be blown away with the miles of sugar white sandy beaches and emerald waters. Jade East provides a gated entrance, pool and boardwalk, as well as private parking. You will feel secure with the gated beach entrance and love the swimming pool and fabulous hot tub.
Shopping at Destin Commons or Silver Sands Outlet, parasailing, jetski rentals and much more are at your fingertips! Big Kahuna's waterpark is just right across the street! What are you waiting for?
Located directly across the street is Big Kahuna's Water Park for the kids. Big Kahuna's Park also has go-carts, bumper boats, the arcade, and much more!
There are many great restaurants nearby. You could check out the unforgettable Another Broken Egg for breakfast. For lunch or dinner, at Fudpuckers you can see live gators and even feed them a snack! At Harry T's you can sit back and watch the boats roll in as the sun sets in the background.
Stroll along the beach for the picture perfect sunset, a wonderful end to the day.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Even though the furniture is old and all, its a well maintained unit and everything was as promised. Would definitely go back to same place again. For this price the owner should have upgraded the old furniture.
Absolutely loved this condo!!! It was perfect for a nice girls getaway weekend!! The views were beautiful!! Having access to the beach ammenitites was also nice. It felt so great not having to carry beach chairs and umbrellas back and forth!! I stayed at this condo years ago in a 3 bedroom and loved it then as well. I would highly recommend staying here and will be back next summer!!
Love Jade East and this property. Convenient to many attractions! Love love loved working with Real Joy! I have never had an easier check in/out before in Destin!
First of all the company overseeing this condo said you could not check in till exactly 4:00 or you would be charged a fee of $200 if you got there early, so we go in at 4:00 and about 4:15 some girl just walks in while we were unloading our things and says she's there to do a walk threw. In my opinion that should have been done before we got there. We had to call to get a frying pan, a iron and ironing board. The condo it self is nicely decorated but if your looking for a comfortable bed this is not the condo for you. The king mattress sinks down on the right side so you are sleeping in a big hole all night. Also called real joy after we booked the condo and asked if the couch had a bed so we could bring a friend we were told it didn't, 2 days after being there we noticed the couch did. We stay at jade east every Oct. but will not be going threw real joy to book!
RealJoy Vacations has only this unit at Jade East. It is the ONLY rental unit in Jade East WITJOUT a beach setup included. Newman Dailey rents all other properties and imclude beach setup. Unit needs repair - fan/light broken in guest room. Maintenance came over within 24 hours. Evaluated and said he would come
Back at 11 the next day to repair. Never showed up ... And light still doesn't work. Master bath shows doors need to be Fixed. Hotspot/cold spots with AC Cannot tents on this property -
This property is absolutely beautiful! We enjoyed our 4 night stay and would stay here again without hesitation. The view from the double floor-to-ceiling windows in the master was breathtaking. The only negative I have to stay is there is no iron or ironing board. Thankfully, I needed one for home, so I just bought an iron and made do. There is no dining table, but that was not an issue for us. There is a eat-in bar with bar stools that served us well.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.