|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Reasons to Book this Great Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year round.
2. Walk to the Beach! Beach is right across the Street!
3. Caribbean Dunes Pool and Hot tub to enjoy!
4. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
5. Great location! Super close to shops, restaurants and less than a mile from Destin Commons, Northwest Florida's premier open-air lifestyle center with more than 90 stores and restaurants and a 14 screen movie theater!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1100 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This first floor unit is clean, comfortable, and only 500 yards to the sugar white sands of the Crystal Beach. This unit is ideal for couples or families, with a queen bed in the master, hallway bunk beds and a pull out sofa. You can relax in this quiet, family-oriented private resort with everything you need for the ultimate Florida vacation!
This first floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with dining area, full kitchen and spacious living room, can comfortably accommodate six.
The Bed Setup:
Bedroom has Queen sized Bed
Hallway bunks with two Twins
Queen sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room
Featuring a community heated pool, jacuzzi and BBQ grilling area, this is an ideal vacation for couples and families alike!
All the excitement of Destin is just minutes away: choice of water-sports, golf, amusement parks, and outlet shopping, One glimpse of Destin beaches and you're hooked. It must be the wide, sun-bleached beaches and the famous emerald waters. Not to mention the fabulous fishing, the world's most beautiful beaches, addictive seafood and the full array of activities for kids of all ages and more fun to be found in Destin.
Here you will find wind surfing, snorkeling, water-skiing and parasailing offered all along the Gulf shores. Nearby attractions include a fascinating aquarium, Naval history museums, a fishing museum, and a zoo featuring Colossus the giant gorilla and rare white Bengal tigers. Of course you'll want to savor the unique and delicious flavors of the freshest seafood available at any of Destin's more then 100 eateries! Restaurants here range from casual oyster bars to elegant bistros serving culinary delights guaranteed to please your palate.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
So, come enjoy the freshest seafood, go fishing for all types of salt and freshwater fish, explore fun shops and boutiques or simply relax on breathtaking beaches.
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our condo was clean and in a great location. It was a short walk to the beach and to Camilles. Kitchen was well stocked. Our family had a great 3 day stay!
Good area close to the beach very comfortable
My family and I very much enjoyed our stay at this condo. Nice, comfortable, and spaceful for the five of us. We loved how close to the beach we were which was only walking distance. We absolutely loved it. Thank you and will be returning. Hopefully coming back to the same condo if possible.
This was our family's first time to Destin and we LOVED it!! Caribbean Dunes was perfect for us and our teenage boys!! We look forward to coming back very soon!! Thank you!!
We so enjoyed our stay at Caribbean Dunes 120. It was four sisters for four nights and we had a great time. The condo was perfect and so convenient, quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend this for anyone visiting Destin.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.