Licence of National Tourism Organisation: MHTE 1174K91001048301.
Beautiful villa (110 m2) built in the typical style of the Cyclades, with included Internet Access (Wi-Fi), located near Mikri Vigla, one of the top locations in Naxos, not far from the stretched out beaches of Plaka & Parthenos. Right in front of the house are several small, idyllic coves.
Naxos Beachvilla is the corner house of 4 holiday villas, situated on a plot of 1400 m2 private land.
- Ground floor: living/dining room on 2 levels with fireplace, typical Greek built-in sofas, TV, small stereo with tuner/CD/cassette. air condition and ceiling fan / well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with air condition and large terrace / 1 small bathroom with shower and toilet.
– Basement: 1 bedroom with a double bed with air condition / 1 twin bedroom with TV/DVD/ and air condition / 1 small single bedroom with ventilator / 1 bathroom with bathtub and toilet / 1 open plan storage with large fridge/freezer and safe
- separate laundry with washing machine
- summer kitchen with gas barbecue
- various furnished and partially covered terraces and roof terrace
- outdoor shower with cold and hot water
- landscaped private garden with spectacular sea views
- Internet access with Wi-Fi.
- Minimum stay in August 1 week
Additional information: Naxos Beachvilla is the corner house of 4 holiday villas. Between the newly created garden and the small bathing coves runs an unpaved coastal road. Various well-stocked shops can be found within walking distance in the hamlet of Mikri Vigla and in the neighbouring villages (Vivlos, Glinado, etc.) as well as a range of traditional Greek taverns. Car rental is recommended. By car Naxos town or the airport of Naxos can be reached in about 15 minutes. The olive groves covered Tragéa plateau is an ideal place for hiking. The Zas Mountain with 1001 m is the highest mountain in the Cyclades, a wild limestone massif. Hikers find many interesting paths to discover the island on foot, worthwhile in spring and autumn; particularly during the spring season (mid April to mid May) when the island is covered with flowers. For mountain bikers the island offers many donkey paths and unpaved roads.
Exteriors: The outside terraces are an ideal spot for your meals, to relax, sunbathing and to enjoy the panorama. Stone benches and flower bowls are built in the terrace balustrade. The landscaped large garden with small marble pebbles is sloping gently towards the sea and gives the house and grounds certain spaciousness. The small herb garden in front of the kitchen terrace leaves the air aromatic and ads a Mediterranean touch to the dishes. To reach the small bathing coves in front of the house, you only have to pass through the garden and cross the unpaved coastal road. The roof terrace offers from sunrise to sunset uninterrupted panoramic views over the bay. the entire length of Plaka beach, the agricultural area and the nearby island of Paros. Built-in stone benches and wooden chairs invite to stay for a while.