|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
This desirable three bedroom custom built chalet sits on a beautiful lot close to Vail's world class ski slopes. Beautiful mountain views. Stone terraces. The Town of Vail free shuttle is steps from the front door and provides easy access to the slopes including Gold Peak Ski School & Children's Center, and Vail Village's fine dining restaurants & shopping.
Complimentary in town parking pass for one vehicle during winter season
• Year Built 2001
• 2750 s.f. on over half acre of land
• Three Bedrooms
• Three Bathrooms + powder room
• Sleeps 6-8 (sofa sleeper)
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Complimentary concierge services
• Beautiful open floor plan with picturesque windows and custom wood work throughout
Entry Level – 2nd Story
• Generous Foyer, Stone floors
• Open Kitchen with bar top seating, and breakfast nook area; stainless steel appliances
• Great Room/Living Room with cathedral ceilings, custom wood crafted ceilings; Terrace off living room views Vail's famous Gore Range in the winter
• Custom stone gas fireplace
• Dining Area blends with living area – seating for (8) + bar top
• Natural light Office area or Study
• Two Terraces: East side views towards Vail Mountain, West side terrace views of Gore Range
• Master Bedroom: King bed; private deck w/ view towards Vail Mountain
• Flat Screen television with DVD; iHome box for sound; gas grill on living level terrace
Sofa Sleeper in Living area.
Lower Level, Ground Floor:
• Two Bedrooms with private bathrooms and private walk out patios
Featuring: King bedroom; Two twins bedroom;
• Laundry area: full size washer & dryer; ironing board & table
• Use of one car space in the garage
• Additional surface parking on heated cobblestone brick driveway & parking area
• During Winter Season: One parking pass to park at private lot/ Condominium in the Vail Village within one block to Gold Peak & Children’s Ski Center, Larkspur & Lord Gore Fine dining restaurants
• Located on the Town of Vail free shuttle service (golf course route) to Vail Village & Lionshead.
Shuttle stops within steps of this property every 30 minutes. See Town of Vail schedule
• Within 1 mile of Vail’s Golden Peak slopes & restaurants. Within 1 mile of Vail's golf course clubhouse
The owners have every reason to be proud of their home, it is the perfect retreat for any family. The location, with bus stop literally out the front door, is a scene out of your favorite Christmas movie. My family of seven had a magical holiday and it is largely due to this wonderful home. I will happily recommend it to anyone and am likely to rent again. Fyi, the agents for the house were extraordinarily responsive to our calls and emails.
This was such a fantastic home for our family...two adults and one child, along with some friends for a few nights. The main room was so comfortable with the fireplace, tv, couches, open to the kitchen and living room, so that we were all together all the time. The three bedrooms are all great and have their own bathrooms, which makes privacy during the stay nice also. The convenience of the bus stop right out front is so great....we took it into town several days (use the NextBus app for ease, especially in more off-season times). The heated floors and fireplace make the house so cozy, even though it's big enough for everyone you'd have sleep there. Some small changes in the bathrooms and kitchen would make it even more perfect! Paul was so fast to respond and aoccomodate what we needed, and Theresa responded to all our needs, including buying us a humidifier for one of our rooms since our son was coughing a lot. Great stay!
My family of 8 stayed during the last weekend of january
we loved it
it has such a nice home feeling, great spacious kitchen,
we loved the living room, the couches were so comfortable, almost tempted to sleep there! :)
it has 2 floors and it is so spacious we never felt crowded
best part also is the location. 5 min to golden peak 10 to the village and the bus stop is just outside the house its perfect.
theresa was so nice with everything we needed, thanks again for all your help!
we will definitely be back
cheers from Mexico!
This house worked out great for our family. Plenty of room for us and the parking pass worked out great.
Great location for bus stop, really comfortable house that has an "at home" feel about it.
Beautiful, comfortable home. Friendly, helpful management. Lovely neighborhood. Easy access to slopes and to Village by bus or car. Well-stocked kitchen and linens. Plenty of living space with open floor plan. It worked out perfectly for the dinner party for 10 we hosted.
Great location to skiing, golf, hiking, biking - located on the Town of Vail free shuttle route. Shuttle stops within steps of front door. Easy convenient transportation to Vail Village & Lionshead's ski slopes, snow tubing, and snow bikes, restaurants & shopping.
Vail Village amenities include fine dining restaurants, ice skating rink, movie theater, and bowling alley. Summer time at Epic Adventures on the top of Vail Mountain. Music & Food Festivals throughout the year.
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
|Check Out Cleaning Fee||£203|
Ask us about discounts for (10+) night stay or longer.
The published rates include a complimentary parking pass in town during the winter season.
Good for one vehicle.
Pass is not transferable.
Town of Vail Sales Tax #6868
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.