1634 Quicksilver - a SkyRun Keystone Property
-- Quicksilver is an amenity rich community
-- Access to the Quicksilver pool and hot tub
-- Walking distance to shuttle stop
-- Great unit for families
This is a beautiful two bedroom two story unit located in Quicksilver. There is plenty of room for families to gather and enjoy the mountain experience.
On the first level is the living room, fully-stocked kitchen, dining area and the second bedroom. There is a full bath on this level also. The living room has dramatic 20' cathedral ceilings and a gas fireplace. Upstairs is dedicated to the master suite which also boasts a futon. You'll find breathtaking views of the Gore Mountain range from every window and the spacious patio.
Quicksilver is one of the most family oriented complexes in Keystone and is right at the paddle-boat / ice skating lake, restaurants and shops of Keystone Village. Located in a quiet wooded area away from the crowds and noise, yet still in walking distance to everything Keystone has to offer. Staying at Quicksilver gains you access the FREE resort shuttle bus system. The shuttle runs every fifteen minutes. This means, once you arrive you'll never need your car and you can get dressed in the warmth of the condo (ski boots and all), then just a few minutes later, you are on the slopes. During warmer months, enjoy great hiking and biking trails and excellent fly fishing in the beautiful Snake River. The secluded Pool area is a few feet away and includes heated changing rooms, large indoor pool, a hot tub and laundry facility.
There is free wireless internet throughout unit. The unit includes three TVs (one in each bedroom), with expanded cable. The living room has a full entertainment system with new large FLAT SCREEN HDTV, and DVD player.
What to be aware of:
- There is no air conditioner in this unit. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off by 8 o'clock in the evening every day.
- This unit is on the second floor of the building and is a 2 story condo.
- The closest parking lot to this unit only has 5 spaces. Parking can be limited, if the closest parking lot is full you will have to park in the main lot which is about a 2 minute walk from the unit.
What You'll Love:
- Beautiful large windows with views that engulf you in the trees, making you feel truly at home within the forest.
- Access to pool and spa within the Quicksilver community.
-Quicksilver is an amenity rich community with laundry on site and a convenience store within walking distance.