|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
- Lower unit of a Spanish Colonial duplex in a historic neighborhood (Upstairs - VRBO Listing #407242)
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathroom apartment in 2,000 SF (185 meters squared)
- Elegant design with fine art and antiques
- Central heating and air conditioning (NEST)
- Free Internet, WiFi and Satellite TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee bean grinder, dishes, utensils, pots & pans
- Utilities included in rate - no hidden costs
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and 45' flat screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with queen sized bed
- 3rd bedroom with two twin beds
- Pillow top Mattresses in main bedrooms
- High Quality 100% cotton linens
- New, high-end front loading washer/dryer in unit
- Private, secluded side yard and garden area with tables / chairs
- Ample street parking (restricted by permit which is provided)
- Garage (possibly) available for a fee
- Very well maintained historically protected property in Carthay Circle
- Hertz Car Rental one block away
- one block away from Bevery Hills
- a short drive to downtown Beverly Hills
- a short drive to the center of West Hollywood
- a short drive to UCLA
- 10 minutes to Century City
- 20 minutes from LAX
Andrew loves all things vintage and restores things as a hobby. Pam was an art major at UCLA and has a critical eye for decorating. Together they love maintaining this classic LA style home in the historic South Carthay Circle District.
Carthay Circle was developed by J. Harvey McCarthy in 1922. Centrally located, the neighborhood is comprised of 136 acres, but it is not circular, contrary to its name. The specific boundaries of Carthay Circle are Wilshire Boulevard to the north, South Fairfax Ave. to the East, Olympic Ave. to the south, and Schumacher Drive to the West. Carthay Circle's location most closely borders Beverly Hills with the lovely La Cienega Park nearby. This area was designed with all the utilities underground, which makes it especially attractive. No two homes are alike due to the rule that all homes had to be designed individually by an architect. Designs vary immensely; one can find Spanish, English, Colonial, Mediterranean, and Cape Cod style homes. Notable designers such as Paul Williams and Robert Byrd contributed to the designs of the area and many celebrity actors resided in Carthay Circle.
- Beautiful Spanish Colonial Revival style home
- Corner lot - 10,000 sq ft.
- Distinct Architectural Details
- Hardwood Floors
- Vintage Furnishings
- Central Air Conditioning & Heat
- WiFi / Direct TV
- Washer / Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- Exceptional patio and private gardens
- Close to Beverly Hills, Westwood, UCLA, Melrose District, the Grove, West Hollywood, Downtown LA, USC
- Hertz Rental one block away
We enjoyed extremely our stay at Andrew's place. Lovely garden, great location.
Our family stayed in this home for 5 days before Christmas. Even though it rained almost 3 days, it was a very pleasant experience. There are many beautiful pieces of art and furniture. The house is restored authentically. The beds were very comfortable. The location is convenient. We felt welcomed by the caretaker and she was always available to answer our questions.
Beautiful roomy property. Really loved the back yard. Comfy beds. You do hear the goings on upstairs--I'd suggest bringing earplugs if you are a light sleeper.
We stayed for ten days while visiting children and grandchildren. The well equipped kitchen made it easy to cook dinner every night. We enjoyed the outdoor space enormously. The two full bathrooms had powerful showers and plenty of hot water. When it was time to watch the Sunday football game, the wide screen tv and living room furniture worked nicely. Every exchange with the caretaker, Sarah, was prompt and thoughtful. We would rent this property again in a heartbeat.
I am Saudi citizen with my family 3 adults and 2 kids. This is my first time being stayed in north of LA, although I have been many times in this city before.The owner Mr. Andrew was very decent, and kind. He is one of the best people I knew ever.
The property was good, clean and comfortable, with one major comments wich is the wooden floor that makes us very bothered by our neighbors who stay at upstairs unit. We do also bother them due to the old design of this property since the isolation was not as good as it should be!! We had serious issue with our neighbors and they claimed us to the owner by saying we are yelling till midnight!!!!!!
The kitchen was well equipped, and the AC system was fantastic.
Moreover, the location of this property was excellent and the garden was also great.
I would recommend this property, and my recommendation is subject to fix the issue of the wooden floors and the isolation.
Really enjoyed this entire property. We live in the neighborhood and needed a place to stay while we are remodeling our home. This property could not be more convenient for our needs. The photos on website truly reflect what the house looks like. The kitchen is well stocked with just about everything you can need for your stay. Everything was extremely comfortable and it was great having a side yard. We have 2 dogs and they really enjoyed being able to go outside and check out what was happening. Andrew, Pam and Sarah were all really terrific to deal with in every respect. The property was spotless and very well maintained. The TV in the master bedroom wasn't working and everyone dealt with it swiftly and with great concern which was very much appreciated. Not only would I recommend this home to friends and family when they come to town...but I'd be more than happy to stay here again if the need arises. The area is great...not too noisy...with lots to do and lots of restaurants nearby. This is a great comfortable find!
Centrally located near La Cienega & Olympic, this home offers easy access to:
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Interstate 10
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£77.44|
Rates are subject to change until property is actually booked. We welcome long term stays. Please inquire as to rates. For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 100% refund. For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.