|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
NEW! 2013 Renovation: Country Serenity Meets Urban Amenity (2 apartments)
This wonderful escape combines a soothing minimalist aesthetic with the pleasures of a rural landscape.
Renovated in November 2013, the spacious apartment features brand new whitewashed parquet hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and comfortable modern furnishings – all intended to appeal to weary urbanites.
The open floor plan includes a social kitchen and abundant natural light. Generous windows and skylights create opportunities for enjoying the apartment's position surrounded by trees and directly overlooking Kedron Brook.
The 1800sf apartment comfortably sleeps 6 people with a king sized bed, queen sized bed and queen sleeper sofa. A sectional sofa, aerobed and pack-n-play are available for additional guests upon request.
Amenities include free broadband Wifi, 46' Smart TV, Comcast cable, and M-Cell connectivity (improves AT+T cell phone use).
The apartment is located 1/10 mile from the South Woodstock Country Store and the Kedron Valley Inn, which features an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, a bar and a lovely swimming pond. It is an 7-minute drive to Woodstock Village, a highly sought-after tourist destination known for its charm, beauty, historic preservation, fine restaurants, shops, and diverse attractions.
The unique location offers adventurers everything from outdoor sports, shopping to sight-seeing; while those who seek a retreat will have plenty of opportunity to rest and rejuvenate in this modern hide-away. The local owners and property managers are native to Woodstock and, when asked, will gladly offer recommendations regarding activities, restaurants, shopping, and current events.
Here are some of the many attractions within a close driving distance:
- Woodstock Village shopping and dining
- Marsh Billings Rockefeller National Historic Park
- Sight seeing and antiquing along rural routes that include many covered bridges
- Woodstock Inn Spa and Racquet and Fitness Club
- Ski Areas: Killington, Pico, Okemo, Bromley, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six
- Woodstock Farmer's Market, local acclaimed gourmet grocery store
- King Arthur Flour, tour and cooking classes
- Highly rated restaurants including: Kedron Valley Inn, Simon Pearce, Osteria Pane e Salute, Prince and the Pauper, Red Rooster
- Dartmouth College, Tuck and Geisel Schools, and Hanover Attractions
- Microbreweries including Long Trail and Harpoon
- Green Mountain Horse Association (GMHA)
- Hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing on many celebrated hills and mountains
- Billings Farm & Museum
-Woodstock Recreation Center – Fitness Center and Outdoor Pools
- Quechee Gorge
- Silver Lake State Park in Barnard, VT
- Montshire Museum
- Vermont Law School
- Ice skating at Union Arena and many local lakes
- Movie theater and live arts events at Woodstock Town Hall
- Weekly farmers markets, farm stands and pick-your-own produce opportunities
Owners are local and 40+ years native to Woodstock, having left to experience the world and run a business New York City - then return to raise a family in the comfort and care of this beautiful community.
Bob Belisle purchased this apartment in 2013
We sought a property that would specifically be different from other offerings locally. The quintessential Vermont farmhouse is easy to find and may compromise some of the needs of some travelers. This property was built from the frame of an 1890 building in a quiet and very charming hamlet - and modernized in 2013.
Abundant light, with serene and minimalist rooms surrounded by nature. Modern amenities. Plenty of space to lounge, read, wacth tv. Parking for 2+ cars. 1-minute walk to a country store, fine dining and amazing swimming.
Plenty of room for family with kids and grandparents, close to ice skating, sledding, cross country and downhill skiing, and great shops and restaurants. Highly recommend! Will stay here again when we return to the area.
Great place to stay when in the Woodstock area. Close to downtown Woodstock but away from the crowds. Everything was clean and maintained. Bob was extremely friendly and helpful when checking in and during our stay. The Woodstock General Store is great for morning coffee and breakfast burritos. Hope to return soon.
Wonderful flat near GMHA. Clean and open. Bob is so welcoming and helpful. We are going back in August. Thank you Bob!
Our stay at the Haystack Flats was great. The apartment was very clean and warm. Bob was very helpful with any questions that we had and also gave us great restaurant recommendation.
Would definitely recommend to others.
Till next time Vermont...hopefully with a bit warner weather
This property was very clean, well furnished and had everything that was in the listing. The king bed was a plus for us as we traveled through out New England. Bob was very helpful in places to see, places to eat, etc. The only down fall was "spotty" cell service in the condo.The landline phone was very helpful. Great Place !!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 Jan 2017 - 27 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|cleaning fee||£96 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£319|
We require a refundable damage Security Deposit of $400.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.