Arrive by ferry, step onto the harbor and stroll down Main Street during your stay at this waterfront vacation rental home on Martha's Vineyard. The 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom Vineyard Haven home is situated on Lagoon Pond less than 1 mile from town. This cozy rental boasts 2,276 square feet of living space, accommodations for up to 10 guests plus 3 kayaks, a wood-burning fireplace and a furnished deck. Explore Tisbury Town Beach, Lake Tashmoo or Oak Bluffs and enjoy fresh seafood, shopping and more!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
Lovely living spaces, views of the pond and plenty of comfortable furnishings invite you to make yourself at home in Vineyard Haven. Your furry family member will love the lush backyard, and you'll appreciate the ample outdoor seating made available so you can make the most of the outdoors.
This rental provides all the familiar comforts of home, including cozy living spaces and a full washer and dryer. Each of the 2 living rooms features flat-screen cable TVs or you can bring along your movie collection and utilize the DVD player.
A beautiful open kitchen invites family diners and friendly celebrations, complete with stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space for meal prep and serving. The counter seats 4, the adjacent dining table seats 6-7 or you can dine al fresco on the deck.
Five tasteful bedrooms provide plenty of privacy and comfort for a good night's sleep. Depending on which room you choose, you may just wake to serene waterfront views! Primp and refresh without having to wait in 1 of 4 pristine bathrooms, fully stocked with clean towels.
This Vineyard Haven home is located in the perfect spot for exploring the town. Not only are you near the ferry, but you're just a few minutes away from Edgartown Vineyard Haven Road and Beach Road - allowing easy access to Oak Bluffs and the best of Martha's Vineyard.
Visit the West Chop Lighthouse, embark on a sunset cruise on Lake Tashmoo or indulge in the fantastic nearby restaurants! The Net Result is known for their fresh seafood and lobster rolls, while Waterside Market is the perfect go-to for a quaint lunch on the patio.
You can see all the sights with ease aboard a Martha's Vineyard tour bus, or board a boat and see it from the water! If you're looking to sink your toes into the sand, South Beach is approximately 20 minutes away, Joseph Sylvia State Beach is 16 minutes away and Owen Park Beach is just 7 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, gas grill, outdoor dining table, lounge chairs, lush backyard, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), 3 kayaks, life vests, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, dog-friendly, water access, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Wonderful waterfront location on Lagoon Pond - Less than a mile away from town and close to the ferry and harbor. Just 10 minutes away from Oak Bluffs, 15 minutes from Lake Tashmoo and near beaches!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Martha's Vineyard Airport - 71 Airport Rd, West Tisbury, MA 02575, ( ~ 5.9 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (small dogs only, no cats, 20-pound weight limit, maximum 1 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in