This cozy, clean and spacious studio is 30m2 with 1 queen bed, 1 kitchenette, and 1 bathroom (en-suite shower room), located in a small alley, only 50m (3 minutes walk) to the main road. It boasts 2 big windows so the rooms are most naturally bright and airy. The studio is an ideal choice for groups of 1 – 2 people. It is in a central location with local neighborhood, very close to big lakes, parks, bus stops, supermarkets, restaurants…, and especially just 3km from Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
The family friendly studio is on 4th floor, fully-equipped (with cable flat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, electric single stove top, electric kettle, kitchenware, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shared washing machine, shared clothes dryer, wifi...) and furnished with a beautiful, modern design, lots of natural light and well-ventilated, dual air conditioning.
The studio has 01 double bed + 01 private bathroom + 01 kitchenette + 01 laptop work space.
The apartment building features: Ground Floor: motorbike parking, shared washing machine and clothes dryer. Second to fifth floor: each floor has 01 private apartment and 01 private studio. Rooftop: orchids + flower pots + small vegetable boxes + aquariums + chairs + tables.
The studio is easily accessed through a front door, to an open courtyard with pretty flower pots, motorbike storage room, and then staircase to the room. You are provided with private keys to the front door, then to the ground floor which is for motorbike storage + shared washing machine + shared clothes dryer room, and the private apartment so that you can get in or get out on your own. Common access to courtyard, and rooftop (with orchids + flower pots + small vegetable boxes + aquariums + chairs + tables) to which you are able to access.
I and my wife can not always meet you in person when you check in or during your stay. However, our cell phones are available 24h/24h. Feel free to call us in case of any assistance! I or my family member will meet you upon check in or check out to give you the keys and instructions concerning your stay with us. We speak English, French, and Vietnamese fluently and will always do our best to help you get the most out of your trip to Hanoi. You arrive early in the morning or late at night? No worry! We are always available to help you with a big smile. You need any information or any help? We are always at your disposal! We also provide services such as shared tour booking or private tours to Ha Long Bay, Trang An, Tam Coc, Perfume Pagoda, Ha Noi City Tour and so on with reasonable and affordable price, motorbike rental ... to help you have a good time in Ha Noi. I can arrange special tours such as motorbike tour as a Hanoian with me as a guide and driver or tailor made tours. We always try to make you touch every aspect of local life in Ha Noi.
The address of our house is 1B, TỔ 49, NGÕ 198 XÃ ĐÀN, PHƯƠNG LIÊN, ĐỐNG ĐA, HÀ NỘI, VIỆT NAM.
Our house is located in an alley which is not accessible by car.
If you take a Grab or a taxi to come to our house, please use this address: "CANG-TIN 109 CA PHE, NGO 198 XA DAN, PHUONG LIEN, DONG DA, HA NOI". It costs you about 320.000 VND - 350.000 VND and it takes you about 45 minutes.
This Coffee "CANG-TIN 109 CA PHE" is only about 50m from our house. When you arrive at this point, please call us with the following priority for pick-up:
1. For English (main contact person): Mr. Loi at +84 912313267
2. For English and French: Ms. Tram at +84 912285402
3. For Vietnamese: Ms. Trang at +84 902150089
PLEASE CALL US AS SOON AS YOU GET IN A GRAB CAR OR A TAXI SO THAT WE CAN TALK WITH HIM TO TELL HIM THE WAY TO OUR HOUSE.
Don't let him go when you arrive at the coffee "CANG-TIN 109 CA PHE". Please call us so that We can talk with him to make sure that He drops you at the right pick up point.
From the airport, you can also come to our house by bus 86 (30.000 VND/person, about 1,5 USD). Alight at the terminal (Ha Noi Railway Station, 120 Le Duan, Dong Da, Ha Noi). My house is about 1 km from here. It costs about 1,5 USD to go from this terminal to our house by taxi or Grab. It takes you about 60 minutes to go from the airport to our house by bus.
We also provide airport pick-up service with private car. The rate is 20 USD if you arrive at the airport before 22h00 or 25 USD if you arrive at the airport after 22h00.
The location of this apartment is ideal for visitors to Hanoi, as it allows guests to be close to the Old Quarter but still escape the chaos and stay in an authentic Hanoi neighborhood with local restaurants, quiet neighbors and access to green spaces.
The apartment is just less than 10 minutes walk to public bus stations where you can take public bus to almost every corner of the town. From the airport, you can take the bus 86 and alight at Ga Ha Noi (Ha Noi Railway Station) - 120 Le Duan street. The ticket price is 30.000VND/person (around 1.5USD), then you can take a taxi to CANG-TIN 109 CA PHE, NGO 198 XA DAN, PHUONG LIEN, DONG DA, HA NOI. It costs roughly 1 USD or 20.000VND. This Cang-tin 109 Coffee is just 50m from our place. The apartment is about 2-5 km to almost every attractions of Ha Noi such as Temple of Literature, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Vietnam Military History Museum, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Saint Joseph Cathedral, Vietnam Women’s Museum, Hanoi Flag Tower, Long Bien Bridge...
- Essentials: Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Kitchenette: Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Air conditioning
- Heating: a heater in the listing
- Hair dryer
- Shared Washer: at ground floor of the building, free
- Shared dryer: at ground floor of the building, free
- Hot water
- Cable TV
- Private entrance
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Continuous access in the listing
- Ethernet connection
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Dishes and silverware
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics (Pots and pans)
- Free motorbike parking on premises
- Garden on the roof top
- Baby bath
- High chair
- Outlet covers
- Room-darkening shades
- Children’s books and toys
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Long term stays allowed
- Fire extinguisher
- Metal front door: There is a bell on the fence, on the right side of the metal front door. If you can not open the door, you can push the bell so that my parents can help you.
- Ground floor door on the left side of the courtyard: To open or to lock the door, please use the white magnetic card.
- Hot water: When you open the bathroom door, you will see a black switch on the wall on your left hand. To have hot water, you should turn on this switch 5 minutes before use.
- Shared washing machine and shared clothes dryer: Shared washing machine and shared clothes dryer are in ground floor. The detergent is in the transparent plastic box, on the machine..
- Stairs: The building has two stairs. Please use only the one on the left side because the one on the right side is for my family use.
- Rooftop terrace/garden: The building has a rooftop garden with a table and chairs to which you can access. Please close/lock the door after leaving.
- The front door is equipped with a smart lock. We will give you the pass code or the keypad after you check in.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Chez Tram Homestay is a Homestay, not a hotel. That's why we can't always match the standards of a hotel (for example we don't provide free daily room cleaning service, 24h/24h front desk, breakfasts, bottles of water...). However, we always do our best to help you during your stay so that you will enjoy your stay at Chez Tram Homestay.
2. My family lives in the ground floor of the building. So if you need any assistance, my family member (my parents, my brother, my sister or my daughter) is ready to help you with big smiles.
3. There is not any lift in the building. You must climb stairs. The stairs are not too sloping and 1.2m width.
4. Bottles of water, breakfasts and other meals are excluded from the room rate. We do not provide any breakfast and meal.
5. Free daily room cleaning service is not provided. The cleaning fee we charge (10 USD/stay) is for the cleaning after guests check out.
- Please treat with kindness and care the studio and all the things you find in it, as if it was your own.
- All overnight Visitors must be approved in advance through the booking process.
- Guests and Visitors must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties, especially during night time hours (from 23.00 to 8.00), and upon arrival and departure.
- Party and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited in the apartment and any small gathering must comply with other rules set regarding Noise and the Neighborhood.
- This studio is not suitable for children under the age of 2.
- Any time Guests leaves the studio and the building, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows, room door, and front door are locked to maintain the security of the building and prevent rain and water damage.
- Guests must switch off the lights, air conditioning, fans, and electronic appliances such as television when not in use to promote energy saving. It is not permitted to leave the air conditioning on when Guests are absent from the studio.
- The guest is responsible for any damage / breakage. All broken or missing things will be billed replacement cost / cost of repair.
- Please remove your shoes when you enter the studio and place them in the wooden shoe storage located next to the refrigerator.
- Please do not use towels as clouts or bath carpet.
- Please return all keys when you check out. Lost house keys will be charged a $10 replacement fee