** Please note that there are other vacation rentals on-site, with some shared outdoor spaces and amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Experience the best of Iowa living during your stay at this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental cabin in Spragueville. 'The Patriot' is located at Whispering Meadows Resort and offers all the comforts of home for 10 on 200 acres. Explore the Maquoketa River, River Ridge ATV Trails, the town of Bellevue and much more with ease!
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Loft: 1 Full Bed, 2 Queen Beds
Truly the perfect place for adventurers, not only is this 1,500-square-foot home surrounded by natural recreation but there's plenty to do right on the property! Fish for bluefish and catfish on the 2-acre pond, book a free wagon ride right onsite or bring along your ATVs or cross-country skis and hit the River Ridge ATV Trails. Frisbee golf will be added soon between 2018-2019!
The cabin itself is sure to feel just like home, providing all the modern luxuries you're used to in a remote location, including a well-equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen satellite TV, and free wireless internet access.
You can't miss the tree that serves as the property's centerpiece or the rustic finishes that bring the outdoors in!
Relax by the gas fireplace or gather on the patio to enjoy the best views of the pond and meadow while the group's grill master cooks on the charcoal grill. During the new moon, the sky becomes so dark that you can't see your hand in front of your face. Enjoy stargazing in skies free of light pollution.
If you're in need of a woodsy event space, 'The Pavilion' may be the perfect option for you! If you're simply looking to relax and unwind, you're sure to love the home's jetted bathtub.
All-season recreation is right at your fingertips when you stay at 'The Patriot' in Whispering Meadows Resort.
If you're feeling lucky, the towns of Dubuque and Davenport host fantastic casinos. Visit the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium in Dubuque or the great shops and restaurants in Davenport.
Beyond the property, there is plenty of outdoor recreation to take advantage of, including the Mississippi River, butterfly garden and state park in Bellevue just 11.5 miles away, or the Maquoketa Caves State Park and Maquoketa River roughly 25 minutes away.
Maquoketa is home to fabulous art galleries and antique shops, while for a hearty country meal, be sure to break in Bellevue.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen w/ a stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishware and silverware, gas fireplace, flat-screen satellite TV, VCR, DVD player, free WiFi, central air conditioning and heating, charcoal grill (charcoal and lighter fluid provided), fire pit (firewood provided), jetted tub, fluffy towels, blankets, extra linens, wagon rides (free), canoes (w/ fee), ATV trail access (w/ fee), meal delivery (w/ fee), an event pavillion (w/ fee), ample parking, pet-friendly, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detectors are all included in the cabins, whirlpool, and more
- Remote Jackson County location - Surrounded by ATV-ing, cross-country skiing and hiking trails and close to the towns of Maquoketa, Davenport, and Bellevue. Easily access the Maquoketa River and Mississippi River!
- Nearest International Airport: Quad City International Airport - 2200 69th Ave, Moline, IL 61265, ( ~ 62.3 miles)
- Nearest Regional Airport: Dubuque Regional Airport, 10965 Aviation Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003, ( ~ 28.0 miles)
On-Site Event Information:
- The Pavillion is available for events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 150
- Event fee(s): Fee is based on event type
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Ample on-site parking available on 3 acres
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
On-Site Amenity and Trail Information:
- Wagon rides are available upon request for no extra fee
- Canoes are available upon request for an additional fee
- Meal delivery is available upon request for an additional fee
- Access to River Ridge ATV trails is available for a $10 per person, per day fee. Guests are welcome to bring ATVs
- Please note that Iowa ATV Registration and Proof of Insurance is required to access the trails
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $15 per pet, per night fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are 3 total vacation rentals on-site at Whispering Meadows Resort, with some shared outdoor spaces and amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in