** Please note that there are other vacation rentals on-site, with some shared outdoor spaces and amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Book your getaway to beautiful Jackson County at this 4-bedroom, 2-bath Spragueville vacation rental cabin at Whispering Meadows Resort. 'Pine Green Hideaway' is a rustic retreat that provides all the luxuries of modern day living for 12, and the resort boasts a 2-acre pond, pavilion, and miles of ATV and cross-country trails!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Your travel group of 12 is sure to feel right at home during your stay in the 'Pine Green Hideaway.' The 1,800-square-foot property boasts ample indoor and outdoor living space to enjoy in the remote Iowa countryside.
Relax by the gas fireplace with your favorite shows playing on the flat-screen satellite TV, or entertain yourself by fishing for bluegill and catfish on the 2-acre property pond. At new moon, step outside to experience light pollution-free stargazing and total darkness - you may not even be able to see your hand in front of your face!
The kitchenette is well-equipped to handle all of your cooking needs, or if you're more of an "outdoor chef" you can head outside and fire up the charcoal grill. Dine indoors at one of 2 dining tables, and sip hot coffee on the covered patio overlooking 30-acres of grassland. You may even spot grazing deer!
This property is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise. Bring along your ATV and take it out on the River Ridge ATV Trail for an added fee, or request a free wagon ride for all. Frisbee golf will be coming soon between 2018-2019. In the winter the trail is prime for cross-country skiing, while in the summer and spring it's perfect for hiking.
You can even reserve a canoeing, kayaking or tubing trip on the Maquoketa River for an added fee, or plan a fantastic event onsite at 'The Pavilion.'
This property is located close to endless outdoor recreation, dining, shopping, and entertainment for the entire family.
Take a trip to Maquoketa where you can visit the Old City Hall Gallery, the Ohnward Fine Arts Center and antique shops. The Maquoketa Caves State Park is situated just outside of town, or you can spend the afternoon floating down the Maquoketa River.
The Mississippi River runs right through the town of Bellevue roughly 11.5 miles away. Visit the butterfly garden or the state park, enjoy the home-town atmosphere and sit down for a hearty, country meal at one of the town's great restaurants.
Dubuque is 40 minutes away, home to the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Q Casino and Diamond Jo Casino. For more nightlife, visit the town of Davenport just 1 hour away, boasting the Rhythm City Casino Resort, fine dining, and shopping.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen w/ a stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishware and silverware, gas fireplace, flat-screen satellite TV, VCR, DVD, free WiFi, central air conditioning and heating, charcoal grill, charcoal and lighter fluid, jetted tub, fluffy towels, blankets, extra linens, wagon rides (free, available upon request), canoes (w/ fee), ATV trail access (w/ fee), meal delivery (w/ fee), an event pavillion (w/ fee), ample parking, pet-friendly, and more
- A rustic retreat in an ideal location close to the neighboring towns of Maquoketa and Davenport. Explore the Maquoketa River and Mississippi River, hit the casino and enjoy the essence of small-town living
- Nearest International Airport: Quad City International Airport - 2200 69th Ave, Moline, IL 61265, ( ~ 62.3 miles)
- Nearest Regional Airport: Dubuque Regional Airport, 10965 Aviation Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003, ( ~ 28.0 miles)
On-Site Event Information:
- The Pavillion is available for events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 150
- Event fee(s): Fee is based on event type
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Ample on-site parking available on 3 acres
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
On-Site Amenity and Trail Information:
- Wagon rides are available upon request for no extra fee
- Canoes are available upon request for an additional fee
- Meal delivery is available upon request for an additional fee
- Access to River Ridge ATV trails is available for a $10 per person, per day fee. Guests are welcome to bring ATVs
- Please note that Iowa ATV Registration and Proof of Insurance is required to access the trails
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $15 per pet, per night fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are 3 total vacation rentals on-site at Whispering Meadows Resort, with some shared outdoor spaces and amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in