On your next trip to Lewisville, North Carolina, don’t hesitate to book this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that accommodates up to 14 travelers. Enjoy a game of pool at the private billiards table after shopping & dining in historic downtown Winston-Salem 20 minutes away. You’ll also be within a 20-minute drive of Wake Forest University Campus, along with Tanglewood Park for golfing, canoeing, and perusing the Rose Garden before enjoying the Festival of Lights!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: California King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed | Den: Futon | Additional Sleeping: Twin Mattress
Nestled among the trees, this spacious ranch-style property is ready to be your home base in Forsyth County. With 3,000 square feet of living space, there’s plenty of room for everyone in the group to settle in comfortably!
A formal living area welcomes you inside, and offers the perfect space to relax with a new book or discuss tomorrow’s agenda. Down the hall you’ll find the family room complete with a wood-burning fireplace and 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV.
While the designated chef cooks up a feast in the fully equipped kitchen, others can head to the downstairs den to play a game of pool. Continue the interactive fun with a ping-pong match in the garage!
You’ll be able to choose from 5 bedrooms for a sound night’s sleep. The king master suite features an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo for those looking for additional luxury.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you’re in town for Wake Forest University’s graduation or admitted student’s day, this is the home for you! You’ll be just a 20-minute drive from the campus for effortless event access.
The dynamic Tanglewood Park is also within a 20-minute drive of this home. Golfers can choose between Oak Valley or Tanglewood Golf Club before enjoying the Festival of Lights with family & friends.
Brimming with historic charm, downtown Winston-Salem is ready to entertain travelers of all ages. Marvel at NASCAR speed racers and vintage rides at the Winston Cup Museum before indulging in good eats in the North Historic District.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in porch, den with billiards table, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, gas grill (propane provided), ping-pong table, 2 adult bicycles (helmets provided), in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, and more
- Lovely Lewisville location - 10 minutes from a variety of top-rated restaurants, 15 minutes from Tanglewood Park, 20 minutes from Wake Forest University, historic downtown Winston-Salem, and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Piedmont Triad International Airport, 1000 Ted Johnson Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27409 (36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property sleeps 13 travelers in beds and a futon, but the flexible maximum occupancy is 14 with the use of the portable twin mattress