Unplug from city life and immerse yourself in nature while staying at this charming vacation rental studio cabin! Situated in the Ox Creek Resort & RV Campground, this Midwest hideaway is the ultimate retreat for those seeking a quiet escape. With sleeping arrangements for 5, several modern conveniences, and access to 3 fishing docks on Ox Creek and Buffalo Lake, there's no better place to enjoy the outdoor splendors of Montello than at this quaint home-away-from-home!
Studio: 2 Full Beds | Additional Sleeping: Futon (Upon Request)
In the heart of Wisconsin is where you'll discover this well-appointed studio cabin nestled aside Ox Creek. Inside offers all the comforts of home, including wireless internet and a flat-screen TV with local channels.
Begin each day by whipping up a fueling breakfast using the well-equipped kitchenette’s hot plate, microwave, and ample counter space. With a 3-person dining table and picnic table on the lawn, you can easily savor meals inside or out!
On leisurely days, grab your pole, bait, and a few beers for a relaxing day of fishing on the dock right outside your door! The property also offers a playground, 2 additional fishing docks, and a boat launch for anglers who want to get out on the water.
As the sky dims, throw some logs on the fire pit to warm up while sharing stories with the group. When you need to rest your head, return to the cabin for a replenishing night's sleep on one of 2 full-sized beds.
Ideally situated on water's edge of Ox Creek and Buffalo Lake, this updated studio offers easy access to one of the top 10 fishing lakes in Wisconsin! Also nearby is Lake Montello and Puckaway Lake brimming with panfish, northern pike, and catfish, among other fish species.
For a day spent on land, take a short 10-minute drive into town, home to the Montello Theatre, local shops, and a candy shop that's been around for over 100 years! If you get hungry, stop by Sparks Grill for some classic diner food and a slice of homemade pie.
Wisconsin Dells is also nearby, where you'll find an array of waterparks, such as Noah's Ark and Knuckleheads! This family-friendly area is also a great place to book nature tours down the Wisconsin River, catch The Tommy Bartlett Show, or discover some furry friends at the Wisconsin Deer Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen TV with local channels, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a charcoal grill, picnic table, fire pit, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Community amenities include a boat launch, 3 docks, and a playground!
- Prime Waterfront Location - Steps from Ox Creek and Buffalo Lake, plus only minutes from town and Wisconsin Dells!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dane County Regional Airport - 4000 International Ln, Madison, WI 53704, (~52.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 dogs allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can sleep 4 guests in beds and an additional guest on the futon for a total maximum occupancy of 5. Please note the futon is only available upon request (please inquire with Evolve)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in