Pack your bags for a memorable trip at 'Resinosa,' a 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental in Lake Nebagamon! This excellent home base comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests seeking endless outdoor adventure. With the Bois Brule River, Brule Glacial Spillway State Natural Area, and Lake Nebagamon all within 15 minutes of the property, you'll have no shortage of excitement! Spend your days immersed in the outdoors, knowing that you have this home-away-from-home to return to.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Cruise along the peaceful roads near Lake Nebagamon to access this quaint abode boasting all the comforts of home! Inside you'll find a wood-burning stove to keep you warm and cozy furnishings to cuddle up on.
After long days out-and-about, unwind in the inviting living room and watch movies on the flat-screen Smart TV. Neighboring the living room is the sunroom, where you can effortlessly doze off on the plush sofa or play a game of cards around the table.
As the group grows hungry, retreat to 'Resinosa's' fully equipped kitchen to whip up a hearty home-cooked meal. When all is prepped and ready, gather around the eat-in table to savor your culinary creations.
After dinner, let the kids run out all of their energy in the playhouse outside while you kick back and socialize with your travel companions.
For a replenishing night's rest, retreat to the first bedroom featuring a queen bed while others sleep soundly in the full bed of the second bedroom. When you wake, take a quick rinse in the shower/tub combo in preparation for another day of outdoor splendors!
'Resinosa's' prime location makes it easy to access an array of outdoor activities! Drive 5 minutes northwest to reach the Bois Brule River, best known for its prime fishing and canoeing conditions!
Lake Nebagamon is only 9 miles away, which means you can spend a day on the waterfront in no time! Bring your boat along to launch at the public ramp and set out for an unforgettable day of tubing and water skiing.
Nearby you'll discover several amazing natural areas offering hunting grounds and others with hiking and biking trails! Visit Brule Glacial Spillway State Natural Area, Mott's Ravine State Natural Area, or head up to Brule River State Forest to see the Brule Fish Hatchery!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a 54-inch flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, wood-burning stove, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, ample parking on site, kids playhouse, and more!
- Peaceful Lake Nebagamon Location - Minutes from several nature areas, the Bois Brule River, and Lake Nebagamon!
- Snowmobilers have plenty of parking - No need to trailer sleds to the state trail - immediate access from cabin!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Duluth International Airport - 4701 Grinden Drive, Duluth, MN 55811, (~44.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in