|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
VRBO chose to stay with us here at Hermosa Oasis and they gave us a great review. Not a single other home in Hermosa can say that!
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~Marble through out this apartment.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Keyless locks
• Separate outdoor shower that keep the sand where you want it, outside.
• Desk area for your work needs
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
My name is Suzanne Rampe and I believe I am the only certified Vacation Rental Manager/Owner which means, your booking smooth sailing and accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Shorewood Realtors here in Hermosa Beach. I own Hermosa Oasis LLC. We love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. We take pride in what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. We hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer.
We hope to be hearing from you soon!
Suzanne purchased this apartment in 1984
We are located on The Strand just (a 21 mile long Boardwalk where you can ride, walk or sit and people watch) and just a few blocks North of The Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza.
We don't move out and rent our home. We keep all our homes ready for you to enjoy. We have many guests come back every year.
Located at the South end of Hermosa is a wonderful little aquarium. The aquarium is run by volunteers offering local sea life info and ecology. Also the city of hermosa offers local event all year round. We will be glad to let you know more about those when you arrive. The Strand is a 21 mile long walkway and biking path. It is a great place to ride bikes, walk, skate, run, and join the pet parade. Well it is not really a parade, but so many people walk their dogs along The Strand it is fun to interact and see all of them. Kid you not I have seen some people place their little pets in a stroller. Not sure why but it makes for fun watching!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
15 May 2017 - 15 Sep 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.