Escape to the picturesque shores of San Diego when you stay at this Pacific Beach vacation rental apartment. Filled with funky charm, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom retreat accommodates 4 guests. The apartment is ideally located within walking distance of Pacific Beach, Mission Bay and Garnet Avenue, as well as near public transit stops to give you access to the best of the city. Whether you're here to unwind on the beach, learn to surf, or sample the cuisine, your trip here will be unforgettable.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Pullout Couch
Explore beautiful San Diego from this charming apartment set in the heart of Pacific Beach. With comfortable seating throughout, this vacation retreat is both a starting point for adventures and a center for relaxation.
Take it easy on the couch in the living room while you watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV. The TV also has cable access and Roku capabilities, which ensures that your whole group will find something to enjoy. Open the blinds on the floor-to-ceiling windows to let the San Diego sunlight stream in while you lounge.
Bring back your farmers market finds to the fully equipped kitchen where you'll have everything you need to make a delicious home-cooked meal. Enjoy your culinary creation together around the wooden dining table.
After a day of sunning on the beach, head home to your bedroom oasis. Curl into the queen bed for a great night's sleep while your traveling companions doze off on the queen pullout couch in the living room.
Head down to the popular Pacific Beach and walk along Crystal Pier or along the boardwalk. Learn to shred waves with surfing lessons from a local shop before grabbing lunch at one of the great seafood shops along the waterfront. Watch the sunset over the water and stay late into the night with Pacific Beach's active nightlife scene.
The renowned Birch Aquarium at Scripps has interactive exhibits, experiences and shows for kids of all ages. Don't forget to visit the beachfront Belmont Amusement Park and spend the day riding the roller coasters, zooming along the zip line and strolling through the specialty shops.
Fiesta Island Park juts into Mission Bay and boasts 27 miles of scenic coastline for bonfires, beach combing and water sports. Take a step into the past with a visit to the open-air museum at Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. Garnet Ave is chock-full of boutiques so you can find the perfect souvenir to commemorate your San Diego vacation.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV with Roku and Spectrum streaming service, access to shared laundry room with coin-operated machines, street parking and more
- TV services include popular channels such as Showtime, ESPN, HBO, and STARZ
- Ideal San Diego location in the heart of Pacific Beach, within walking distance of area attractions like Mission Bay, the boardwalk, Crystal Pier and near public transit to other city hotspots
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~10 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in