1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
This was the perfect place for me and my two daughters!
The vacation rental was the perfect place for my two daughters and me! It was clean, beautifully decorated, and in a really safe area. It was close enough to town where we could run around as well as really close to the beach! Beautiful place that was easy to access!
The home was beautifully decorated and clean with little if any inconveniences overall a great stay
PROS: • The house is clean and neat
• kitchen supplies are provided
• Foldable mattress under couch
• Beautiful decorations
• Comfortable bed
• Quiet and peaceful
• The home is similar but not the same as the image, so I was slightly surprised when the house looked different than what was shown.
• The place is actually located downstairs not the entire house as implied by the picture.
• The bathroom door was stuck in place, so it was a bit off putting cooking while someone did their business, but I do take some responsibility if I had reported it to the owners they could have handed it while we weren’t home in retrospect.
• For the price of almost 550 for two nights there are comparable properties
The house is definitely a good property however
Thank you for your review and comments. We did repair the door when we inspected the unit after your stay.
Super cute, super small and classy.
Had a great time!
Compact unit, clean, comfortably sleeps two, and close to beach
Nice and relaxing
This little bungalow was very clean and relaxing. It is beautifully decorated and was perfect for our little family of 4. We usually stay a little closer to the main part of Port A, but this was still close enough and pretty close to beach access. Quiet neighborhood, which is nice when you have younger children. The bed was nice and comfy and all the amenities were great! The only small complaint I have, is if you're looking to sleep in, it gets rather bright in the mornings, but nothing a blanket over the face couldn't fix! Can't wait for our next trip!!! Thank you!