Stunning panoramic views and waterfront adventures await at this brand new 5-bedroom, 4-bath Trinidad vacation rental home. Situated on the shores of Cedar Creek Lake, this scenic property boasts an expansive back porch, outdoor dining and a fishing pier for large groups of up to 17 to enjoy. Unwind in the luxurious open-concept great room and spend days on the water’s edge collecting shells, playing in the sand, boating, fishing or just enjoying the Southwest sun!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, 2 Twin Beds, Queen Futon | Bedroom 2 (Jr. Master): King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed | Den: Queen Futon
Experience the lake life in luxury when you book this 3,500-square-foot Trinidad home. From the beach furnishings and bold color palette to the jellyfish chandeliers and nautical decor, every inch of this home exudes lakefront charm and character.
Cathedral ceilings and plank vinyl flooring mark the expansive great room housing the kitchen, living and dining areas. Sit back, relax and enjoy the sweeping Cedar Creek Lake views from anywhere in the room!
Wall-to-wall windows bring the home’s scenic surroundings indoors! Enjoy some downtime in front of the mounted 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV or your culinary endeavors in the kitchen.
Fully equipped, the impressive chef’s kitchen invites multiple cooks to put their skills to the test. The space features 2 extra-wide quartz islands, stainless steel appliances, 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, a wine cooler and bar sink, along with all of the gizmos and gadgets you’ll need to whip up a gourmet feast.
The kitchen opens into the lakeside dining area highlighted by a modern wood table and bold, beach-style chairs and jellyfish chandeliers. Enjoy the view through the glass while you eat, or move your meal outside and lounge on the shaded deck.
Let your day’s adventure start right here at home and pay a small additional fee to utilize the provided 2-person kayak and stand-up paddleboard, or cast a line off the fishing pier. After a day on the lake, retreat to your choice of 5 comfortable bedrooms. Fall asleep while watching a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TVs in the master or Jr. master bedrooms, and rise and shine with beautiful lake views from the decks off both master bedrooms; 3 bedrooms offer full en-suite bathrooms!
Bring your boat or jet ski along and tie up to our sand shark anchors. You can also visit one of the nearby boat rental shops, like Lone Star Marina Watercraft or Cherokee Landing Watercraft. If you’d rather have a hassle-free adventure, check out Captain Dave’s boat tours and let Dave do all of the driving for you!
Hit the links at the Pinnacle Golf Club 20 minutes away or, if fishing is more your style, head over to Bigcrappie Fishing Guides or Texas Freshwater Fisheries in Athens. While in Athens, be sure to explore the East Texas Arboretum.
For a fun family outing, take the kids over to Whatz-Up Family Fun Park, only 17 minutes away, or venture a little further out to Splash Kingdom, about an hour from the property.
Other attractions include the First Monday Trade Days Flea Market in Canton, Texas Motorplex in Ennis and Purtis Creek State Park in Eustace, along with the surrounding towns of Gun Barrel City and Seven Points.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 extra-wide quartz islands, wine cooler and bar sink, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, DVR capabilities, free WiFi, central air conditioning, 2 washers, 2 dryers, expansive deck, outdoor dining, fishing pier and parking for 6 vehicles
- Waterfront Trinidad location on Cedar Creek Lake - Fishing, boating and swimming! Minutes from watercraft rental shops, close to family amusement parks and a short drive from Gun Barrel City, Seven Points and Athens
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tyler Pounds Regional Airport - 700 Skyway Blvd, Tyler, TX 75704 (~53 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Violations will be subject to $500 fine. Families, women's groups, and ministry groups are welcome
- Please note a kayak and stand up paddle board are available for rent with an additional $60 for each, per stay fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- In the event that the Property Manager becomes aware that the number of guests exceeds 17, a fee of $500 will be charged to the renters