Have the perfect South Lake Tahoe getaway when you stay at this spacious 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 8. Boasting 2 decks overlooking the large backyard, a hot tub, and game room, this home truly has it all. You can easily access the best of Lake Tahoe at Camp Richardson, Emerald Bay, and Heavenly. Ski the Sierras or spend the day out on the water!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Den: Queen Futon
An open floor plan and high ceilings make this cabin a relaxing hub for Lake Tahoe adventures. Picturesque views greet you at every turn, and the great location promises access to the best scenery, skiing and swimming around.
Start your day with a cup of coffee out on the spacious back deck before heading inside to prepare breakfast to fuel up for an action-packed day. Chefs will love the fully equipped kitchen that features plenty of counter space and an island. Eat gathered around the wooden dining table or out on the deck in the mountain air.
After a day on the slopes, thaw out your frozen toes in the hot tub before cuddling into the comfortable sectional couch with a mug of hot cocoa. Warm up in front of the electric fireplace as you watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Make plans for the next day and stay connected using the wireless internet access.
The backyard is a perfect summer hangout spot; use the gas grill to cook dinner while watching a friendly bocce game in the backyard. As the stars come out, gather around the fire pit and reflect on another incredible day in South Lake Tahoe.
If you're not quite ready for bed, head into the den where kids of all ages will enjoy lounging on the bean bag chairs, playing foosball or pool, or watching a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Hop on one of the 2 provided bicycles to easily access the best of South Lake Tahoe. The pristine Pope Beach is only 2 miles away and promises a perfect day on Lake Tahoe. From here, you can rent a kayak and paddle through the deep blue waters.
Stop by the Beacon Bar & Grill at the historic Camp Richardson for great food and drinks year-round. In the summer, the Ice Cream Parlor offers the perfect beach-side treat. Visit Emerald Bay State Park for a different perspective on Lake Tahoe and soak in the stunning mountain backdrop behind the alpine lake.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains offer unforgettable experiences throughout the year. In the summer, the Tahoe Rim Trail circles the lake and offers breathtaking views. Have a memorable hike when you explore Desolation Wilderness via the Eagle Lake Trail. Flume Trail is a favorite among mountain bikers as well.
Winter activities abound in South Lake Tahoe with skiing available at Heavenly Mountain Resort 7 miles away and Sierra-at-Tahoe 15 miles away. The renowned slopes at Squaw Valley are 34 miles away, letting you race in the tracks of Olympians. For a change of pace, go sledding and snow tubing on the groomed hills of Adventure Mountain.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, washer and dryer, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, game room with foosball and pool tables, 2 decks, hot tub, gas grill, bocce court, fire pit (guests must provide own wood), driveway parking for 3 cars and more
- Ideal South Lake Tahoe location! Just 13 minutes to Heavenly Mountain Resort, 4 minutes to Camp Richardson, and 24 minutes to Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy is flexible if you are traveling with children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is #005435