Make your next family getaway even better when you stay at this 4-bed, 3-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 8 in Charles Town! Perched on the fairways of Locust Hill, this home boasts sweeping views of grassy hills, vibrant landscape, and an easy-going atmosphere unbothered by the city. Whether your days are spent close by at Harpers Ferry and the Charlestown Races, or off at the many historical sites, local festivals and attractions, you'll soon see why Charles Town is the best place to be!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Enjoy easy summer mornings spent lounging in the sunroom, while the golfers get a head start on the fairways just outside. With Locust Hill golf course directly in the backyard, this property is perfect for those looking to catch a tee time or two while on vacation!
Retreat inside to enjoy some time spent out of the sunshine. Unwind in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the living room while others are lulled into an afternoon cat nap by the cozy gas fireplace nearby.
Treat the family to a home-cooked meal at the end of each day. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample granite counters to ensure that any culinary creation can be prepared with ease.
Change up your usual routine and host a BBQ bash outside! Fire up burgers on the gas grill while friends enjoy appetizers at the patio table. Enjoy good food, great company, and spectacular sunset views over the tranquil pond and landscaped ground in front of you - the perfect ending to another perfect day.
When you're ready to retire to bed, retreat inside and find a spot in one of the 4 bedrooms. Indulge in the luxuries of a jetted tub, flat-screen TV, and king bed in the master room, while friends and family fall fast asleep in the additional 3 bedrooms.
Unbeknownst to most, Charles Town is a hidden gem on the east coast! This cozy town boasts a lot of charm and very little traffic, making it easy to spend your days exploring around and meeting some of the locals. Be sure to visit Charles Town's hottest attraction - The Hollywood Casino At Charlestown Races, just 4 miles away!
This area is brimming with historic towns and unique 19th-century buildings to visit! You'll find Harpers Ferry National Historic Park only 20 minutes from the property, best viewed from The Point; offering vistas where the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers meet. Harpers Ferry also boasts some of the best summer activities, including hiking on the Appalachian Trail Staircase, rafting or tubing down the Potomac, and visiting both the Blacksmith Shop and Jefferson Rock.
Check the calendar before you visit - this side of West Virginia is often alive with local festivals and events! Connoisseurs are encouraged to visit during the Happy Retreat Wine and Jazz Festival, while the tree huggers will love time spent during Earth Day or the National Cherry Blossom Festival. You'll find that the Charles Town Car Show draws crowds of 5,000, and the Contemporary American Theater Festival up to 10,000 or more!
When you're looking for more, take the time to visit some of the bustling cities in the area. Centrally located where Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia meet, Charles Town is the best spot to be to explore the east. Within 2 hours of Charles Town sits the famed cities of Woodstock, Washington D.C, Baltimore, Annapolis, and Gettysburg - where historical points and preserved battlefields abound.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, a sunroom, private backyard porch, gas grill, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- The property has a stair lift available upon request to allow full access for those who are mobility-impaired
- Fantastic Charles Town location - just minutes from the Charlestown Races, with Harpers Ferry nearby, and dozens of the northeast's biggest cities only a day-trip away!
- Prime location for access to local festivals, including the Contemporary American Theater Festival, the Happy Retreat Wine and Jazz Festival, the Mountain Heritage Arts & Crafts Festival, The Cherry Blossom Festival, and the Charles Town Car Show, along with Earth Day, War Memorial, and Harpers Ferry events
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Washington Dulles International Airport - 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166, (~ 43 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in