The house "The Vines" is a house built keeping the traditional forms of the houses in the village of Fuencaliente. The decoration of these houses, noted for their embroidered by hand (the wall clock, tablecloths, etc). This house is equipped with all the amenities necessary to enjoy a good holiday
The house consists of the Vines:
• One bedroom with two beds, cupboard wooden dresser.
• A large kitchen-hall with wooden ceilings.
• A bathroom.
• Sofa bed and cot (if required, free).
• fully furnished kitchen, refrigerator, toaster, blender, sandwich maker, coffee maker, Microwave. Satellite TV, electric radiator, iron and ironing board.
• Large terraces and porches., Terrace furniture
• Garden with native plants.
• Solar panel.
The house "The Vines" is very close to where the best wine of La Palma is harvested. This wine is called Malvasia, famous for its production and its deserved international fame.
Volcanoes Teneguia and San Antonio are located approximately 2 km from the house the Vines. On the coast of Fuencaliente are several beaches, such as the Lighthouse of Fuencaliente with its salt marshes, beach Echentive where the famous Fuente Santa, Puntalarga and Zamora.