- English, Spanish
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Perfect location, beautiful place!
We had a lovely weekend. Such a beautiful property with the best view in Tasmania
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful time in this beautiful house.
Enjoy the rest of your travels, we do hope to see you back again in the future.
The Freycinet Holiday Houses Team
The most amazing view!
We loved the amazing view from the lounge room, absolutely breath taking. The home is in a great location, close to the Wineglass Bay walks. The home was very clean and we had everything we needed.
Thank you for your review Sally! Please feel free to follow our Face book and Instagram pages - Freycinet Holiday Houses - for our latest updates, and leave us a happy review! <3 We look forward to seeing you again in the future, Verina and the Freycinet Holiday Houses Team :)
There are many attractions here in Freycinet. In the Freycinet National Park you have the famous Wineglass Bay and the lighthouse, you can get information on the walks and hikes in this region from the National Park office here in Coles Bay.
There are also experiences such as:
· A unique and reputable food & wine tour “The Long Lunch Tour Co”.
· “Wineglass Bay Cruises” seeing Wineglass Bay via a cruise.
· 4WD bike tours with “All4Adventure”.
· Kayak Tours with “Freycinet Adventures”.
· “Sail Freycinet”, an exclusive sailing experience.
· Scenic flights with “Freycinet Air”
· The “Freycinet Marine Farm” where you can sample local oysters and scallops
· A popular restaurant/ cafe "Tombolo", quality wood fired pizzas (best coffee in town).
· Watch the sunset and have a cocktail at “Freycinet Lodge”
There are lots of stunning beaches for swimming and fishing, a golf course and other attractions in the next town of Bicheno (only 25 minutes away) where you can go on a night time Penguin Tours and see Tasmanian Devils at Nature World.
A great website to go onto for more information is www.wineglassbay.com