Coastal Mississippi welcomes you to 'Belle Rose Cottage,' a 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 7 in Pass Christian. When you're only 5 minutes from the beach, it will be difficult to spend time anywhere else! Plan a break from the sand to visit the shops, cafes, and restaurants in Old Town with a 10-minute drive over the Bay St. Louis Bridge. If you fancy casino energy, premier golf courses, or dynamic outdoor recreation, you won't want to pass up this conveniently located home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Situated in a quiet family-oriented Pass Christian neighborhood, 'Belle Rose Cottage' is an ideal home base for all of your coastal pursuits. After a busy day at the beach, prepare a barbecue feast using the gas grill on the furnished patio.
The designated sous chef can whip up tasty side dishes with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll be able to pick from the indoor bar-style table or outdoor patio to share your feasts with loved ones.
While kids play air hockey or ping pong on the provided table, adults can log into their Netflix account using the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room.
Two lucky travelers can claim the king master bedroom as their own - enjoying access to the fenced-in yard and a private flat-screen cable TV. Desire more blankets? The hall linen closet is stocked with any extra bedding you may need.
Morning routines will be effortless using one of the 2 full bathrooms well-supplied with soft towels and essential toiletries. When the coffee is freshly brewed, head out to the covered porch where you can savor your cup of joe.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Belle Rose Cottage' provides easy access to plenty of seaside entertainment including quaint harbors, pier fishing, and a variety of rentals such as jet skis, paddle boards, and paddle boats. So pick your pleasure and enjoy a day on the sand a 15-minute walk away!
If you're in the mood to shop or dine with ocean views, drive 10 minutes over the Bay St. Louis Bridge into Old Town. Take a detour from window shopping and enjoy a walk on the newly paved path that follows the beach from Old Town all the way into neighboring Waveland.
World class golf courses in the area include The Oaks and Isles Golf Club - both within a 15-minute drive of this home.
Feeling lucky? Play table games or unpredictable slots at the Hollywood Casino & Resort Gulf Coast located 15 minutes from this home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio with gas grill, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 1 flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capabilities, free WiFi, 3 children's bicycles, convertible air hockey/billiards/ping pong table, beach toys, covered porch, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car covered parking, and more
- Convenient Pass Christian location 5 minutes from the beach, easy access to outdoor recreation, boat rentals, casinos, golf clubs, and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stennis International Airport-Hsa, 7250 Stennis Airport Rd, Kiln, MS 39556 (20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in