*Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay*
On your next trip to the Kenai Peninsula, retreat to this spacious 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house capable of accommodating up to 11 travelers. You’ll be a short walk from Daniels Lake and a mere 3-mile drive to Agate Beach on the Cook Inlet. Enjoy salmon fishing, wildlife viewing, 4-wheeling, and leisurely kayaking to your heart’s content while staying at this Alaskan property!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Cot, Couch, Extra Mattress
Whether you’ve spent the day salmon fishing, hiking, or whale watching, this 1,500-square-foot home is ready to provide you with comfortable accommodations in the Kenai Peninsula.
Two couches line the main living area and invite you to have a seat in front of the flat-screen satellite TV. Utilize the complimentary wireless internet to search for the next day’s Alaskan excursion.
Prepare the catch of the day with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with ample counter space for all your food prep needs. Gather around the dining table to share the fresh feast.
With 4 bedrooms, everyone in the group is sure to find his or her ideal sleeping arrangements. A single cot, extra mattress, and couch space are available to sleep 3 other travelers.
Immerse yourself in the boundless natural beauty of The Last Frontier while staying at this Kenai home. Book a guided fishing trip on the Kenai River in the hope of reeling in salmon or rainbow trout!
If wildlife viewing is what you fancy, drive 10 minutes to the Captain Cook State Recreation Area. Sightings of belugas, humpback whales, moose, and bald eagles are sure to delight travelers of all ages.
The Kenai Peninsula is sprinkled with sapphire-blue lakes, and Daniels Lake happens to be short walk up the road from this home! Enjoy morning strolls to the lake where picturesque sunrises over the water are sure to impress.
Stormy Lake is excellent kayaking and canoeing as well since it is part of the Swanson River canoe route. The campground has excellent beachcombing, hiking and 4 wheeling adventures and is located 10 minutes from this home.
Indoor recreation is also easily accessible within a 5-mile drive of this home. Visit the community rec center to use the weight lifting room, handball court, gym, pool, or seasonal skating rink for an extra fee.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fish cleaning station, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, in-unit laundry machines, fire pit (wood provided), ample on-site parking space, and more
- Idyllic Kenai location just 3 miles from the coast of the Cook Inlet, 2 minutes from Daniels Lake, 5 miles from the community rec center, 19 miles from Kenai River and other outdoor attractions
- If you're traveling with more than 11 people, check the availability of the additional 1-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #414693 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kenai Municipal Airport, 305 N Willow St, Kenai, AK 99611 (18 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- This property sleeps 9 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 11 with sleeping arrangements available on the couch, single cot, or provided extra mattress