The unit is located on the 20th floor of concrete building. It is made of high end materials and can accommodate up to 4 occupants (Depending on the availability of the inflatable mattress). All of the unit as well as the balcony provide an amazing view of the island of Montreal, Mont-Royal, the Saint-Lawrence river and the fireworks (twice a week).
With its recently varnished flooring, it possesses a spacious living room with television (with cable), couch, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a closed bedroom where we find a queen size bed. The occupants also have access to free wi-fi and an inflatable mattress.
The premises offer :
- An inflatabe mattress (need 48h notice for reservation)
- A 360 degree panoramic view of the city
- A big roof top pool also with a panoramic view
*the pool will be open by mid-june*
- A private balcony
- A gym
- A sauna
- A 24/7 concierge
- A laundry room
- A convenience store ($) and a beauty salon ($) in the building
- A interior parking ($, need 48h notice for reservation)
Peel Plaza is an apartment building located in the heart of downtown Montreal, near the corner of Sherbrooke and Peel. Located on the western edge of the McGill University campus, Peel Plaza is also just a short walk from the Concordia University downtown campus, beautiful Mont Royal Park, museums (Fine arts), restaurants, elegant stores and the rich variety of Montreal nightlife. Easy access bus routes and the Metro make it convenient to leave your car in our interior parking garage ($).
Located in the heart of downtown in the fabulous Golden Square mile (corner Peel and Sherbrooke), the unit offers a quick access to Sherbrooke street, Ste-Catherine street, Crescent street (party street), Place des Arts, Bell Centre, McGill University and multiple museums (Fine arts, etc..), shopping malls and all the major touristic areas the city has to offer all within 1 km. Furthermore more, the Peel metro as well as the Central Station are less than 5 minutes from the unit. For nightlife lovers, the unit is located all near the popular bars and nightclubs.
The advantageous location of the unit allows an access to all the services within walking distance. However, for those who desire, taxis/uber services are always accessible. Finally, the Peel metro station (subway) as well as the Montreal Central station (train) or Montreal bus terminal are all nearby.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
• No smoking
• No parties (out of respect for neighbors)
• No animals (brand new flooring)
• Arrival times around 3h pm
• Departure at 11h am
• No noise after 9pm
• An official ID card (driver’s license, medicare, passport etc..) is mandatory as well as positive comments by previous hosts to obtain instantaneous reservations
• There are no parking area directly on the premises but there are plenty of parking on the side streets.
• Security deposit; any damages done to the property will be incur related charges to fix or replace the damages
• Keys: There will be a charge of 50$ for any lost or misplaced keys
• The total number of guests should not exceed what is stated and reserved on the reservation.
• There are interior parking in the building with a 48h notice for reservation ($)