** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Elevate your retreat to Las Cruces by staying at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood, this spacious abode offers sleeping for 14, several fabulous amenities, and an impressive outdoor space featuring a private pool and hot tub. With an abundance of outdoor activities nearby, you'll want to call this your permanent home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Fitness Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds, 2 Twin Cots
Cruise along the peaceful street of Las Cruces to find this charming home-away-from-home featuring nearly 3,000 square feet of living space. You're sure to love the light-filled interior, as it boasts vaulted ceilings, cozy furnishings, and a wood-burning fireplace.
During downtime, watch the flat-screen cable TV, project a movie on the drop-down screen, or utilize one of the many games throughout the home, including a Foosball, pool, and air hockey table. For some fresh air, head outside to take advantage of the horseshoe pit, hot tub, and expansive swimming pool.
As the group grows hungry, whip up your favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen housing modern appliances and generous counter space. With a formal dining room, breakfast bar, and patio furniture, there's ample seating to savor meals!
For a replenishing night's sleep, take solace in the master bedroom hosting a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom. Your travel companions are sure to sleep soundly throughout the rest of the home, as 3 additional bedrooms provide cozy accommodations.
-- THE LOCATION --
To get off the property, explore one of the several attractions of town, such as the Art Obscura, Museum of Nature & Science, or Gadsden Museum. Las Cruces is also home to New Mexico State University, located right by The Zuhl Museum!
If you're in the mood for an adventure, drive over to Aguirre Spring National Recreation Area offering numerous trails that are suitable for hiking and mountain biking! Nearby, you'll also discover the Desert Peaks National Monument, Dripping Springs Natural Area, and Tortugas Mountain Recreation Area.
When you don't feel like cooking, grab some Mexican cuisine from La Nueva Casita Cafe or wine and dine at St. Clair Winery & Bistro. With an hour drive, you can jump borders into Texas, where El Paso offers many restaurants, shops, and historic sites!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a 150-inch projection screen, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, a pool table, air hockey, Foosball table, ping pong, a Xbox with 2 controllers and games, a private pool with pool toys, hot tub, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, free parking, and more!
- Amazing Las Cruces Location - Minutes from the various attractions of town, incredible hiking spots, and the city of El Paso!
- Nearest Major Airport: El Paso International Airport (~50 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (service animals are permitted)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and an additional fee (fee is based on size/type of event - please inquire with Evolve for additional information, Event Fee $250.00)
- Quiet hours are in place 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note, the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces
- Please note, the pool is not heated
- The pool will be closed from November to April depending on the weather each year
- This property can comfortably sleep 10 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 14 with sleeping arrangements available on the rollaway beds and cots
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in