Leave the bustle of the big city behind as you relax at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps up to 8 in Broken Bow! This cozy abode is perfect for those who want to get off-the-grid without giving up the comforts and amenities of home - flat-screen TVs and internet access included. Spend your days canoeing down the Mountain Fork River or venturing out onto Broken Bow Lake, rest assured knowing a peaceful respite awaits at the end of each busy day!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Nestled near Mountain Fork River and surrounded by pines, this home provides a tranquil atmosphere, both inside and out. Enjoy leisurely strolls around the vibrant backyard, or simply kick back and relax inside 1,200 square feet of living space - where wood beams and high ceilings exude a warm, cabin-like atmosphere.
After a day on Mountain Fork River, retreat inside for an afternoon off your feet. Unwind with your favorite shows on one of the 4 flat-screen cable TVs, while the kiddos refuel with an afternoon treat at the adjacent breakfast bar.
When hunger grows, whip up a feast for the whole family. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to assist with any hearty meal. Utilize the charcoal grill on the back porch to perfect your classic Southern dish! When all is prepped and ready, enjoy good food with great company at the 4-person dining table.
End the night on a sweet note with s'mores by the outdoor fire pit as a canopy of stars shines above. When you're ready to retire inside, 3 bedrooms await, each boasting soft linens atop a plush queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't have to travel far to find some local fun; Mountain Fork River is only 2 miles down the road! Per local tradition, the river is best enjoyed by canoe or kayak to make for perfect family outings or solo trips all the same.
You're just a short 20-minute drive from the beautiful Beavers Bend State Park! This forest offers miles of hiking trails to whisk you away on outdoor adventures. Be sure to visit some of the local favorites including Deer Crossing Trail, Cedar Bluff Nature Trail, and Beaver Lodge Nature Trail.
Beavers Bend State Park is also home to Broken Bow Lake, where 14,000 acres of water awaits! Enjoy sunbathing and swimming in the cold mountain wake, or become the captain of your own adventure and rent a motorboat from Bandits ATV & Boat Rentals!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning and heating, charcoal grill, fire pit (firewood provided), ample parking space, and much more!
- Beautiful Broken Bow location - Sitting just 2 miles from Mountain Fork River, with Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake only 20 minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport - 201 Airport Dr, Texarkana, AR 71854, (~ 75.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Please note you are able to book within 48 hours of your arrival date, please reach out to Evolve to do so
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in