Enjoy some summer fun and discover blissful Weare at this vacation rental house! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeping for 8, this retreat is the perfect home base for large families and groups of friends seeking a peaceful nature getaway. You'll love taking advantage of the incredible amenities this home provides, including a fire pit, private 30-foot dock, and access to the public boat launch - so bring your boat and water toys along to make some great memories!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed with Twin Trundle
Near the small town of Weare is where you'll find this quaint home-away-from-home featuring 2 stories of well-appointed living space. The 2,300-square-foot interior exudes rustic elegance, as it boasts sleek hardwood floors, exposed wooden beams, and a gorgeous stone, wood-burning fireplace.
During downtime, gather in the spacious living room outfitted with plush leather sofas and a flat-screen cable TV. For a breath of fresh air, lounge on the furnished deck while sipping a glass of vino or treat yourself to a soothing soak in the private hot tub!
As the group grows hungry, throw some meat and veggies on the gas grill or head to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a delicious home-cooked feast. With patio furniture, a breakfast bar, and a formal dining area, you can easily savor meals inside or out!
After a long day on the lake, curl up in the grand king-sized bed of the master bedroom while your travel companions rest easy in the other 2 bedrooms. When you wake, take a quick rinse in either bathroom in preparation for more lakefront fun.
With access to Horace Lake just 10 feet outside the door, you'll have a hard time leaving the property! Launch your boat at the public ramp nearby to get out on the water for some fishing, water skiing, or tubing.
Don't forget to bring your other water toys! The lake offers nearly 269 acres that are perfect to explore via jet skis, kayaks, and paddle boards. When you need a break, tie everything up on the private 30-foot dock and gather around the fire pit to warm up!
To unveil even more of the area's untouched beauty, take a short drive for a hike at Vincent State Forest or Weare Town Forest. Also nearby is AG Paintball Center and Chuckster's Amusement Park with mini-golf and go-karting.
Just 12 minutes from the house is Pats Peak Ski Area, home to 3 terrain parks and 26 trails of varying difficulties. This ski spot is the perfect place to bring the family for some tubing, snowshoeing, and night skiing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, central heating, linens, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, gas grill, private 30-foot dock, hot tub, public boat ramp, free parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Lakefront Location - Steps from the numerous activities of the lake and minutes from several hiking spots and Pats Peak Ski Area!
- The public boat ramp opens Memorial Day weekend
- 2 kayaks are available upon request
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Manchester, NH 03103, (~25 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets
- Smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you bring your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in