You couldn’t ask for a better location in Brian Head than this vacation rental studio condo that sleeps 4. As a part of Copper Chase Condominiums, this unit provides 4 travelers with access to the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, and media room. Boasting ski-out capabilities, this complex is less than 5 minutes from Brian Head Resort and offers a complimentary town shuttle service. Explore the nearby terrain with a visit to Cedar Breaks National Monument just 10 minutes away!
Studio: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
However you’ve spent your day exploring the boundless natural beauty of Brian Head, this well-appointed studio is the ideal home base to retreat to.
From this third-floor unit, you’ll be greeted with scenic views of the sharp mountain ridgelines and resort town below. Kick back on the couch and turn on the flat-screen cable TV for leisurely entertainment.
At-home cooking will be effortless in the fully equipped kitchen. When the meal’s ready, gather at the built-in banquette seating to share good conversation over a fresh feast.
Whether you’re skiing, ATVing, or hiking the next day, get some much needed rest in the queen bed or adjacent sleeper sofa.
Affiliated with Copper Chase Condominiums, this lovely studio offers plenty of on-site entertainment for travelers of all ages. Let your muscles relax in the indoor hot tub, enjoy a steam in the sauna, or engage in a foosball match in the media room.
Freshly fallen snow invites you to ski the slopes at Brian Head Resort, easily accessible from this ski-out location along the Navajo Trail. There’s even a complimentary resort shuttle to take you to the chairlift base and the center of town for shopping & dining venues.
You won’t be short of summer activities either - this area offers a variety of hiking, biking, and ATV trails throughout the scenic terrain. Learn about The Iron County’s history with a visit to The Parowan Gap - home to a variety of petroglyphs and dinosaur tracks.
You’re sure to be in awe of the rich red colors of Cedar Breaks National Monument located less than 10 minutes from this property. Pack a camera and hearty picnic for a memorable day surrounded by quintessential Utah scenes!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, mountain and resort town views, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Copper Chase Condominiums community amenities include access to the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, media room, on-site laundry facilities, parking garage, and more
- Prime Brian Head location with ski-out accessibility and complimentary resort shuttle, 10 minutes from Cedar Breaks National Park, 30 minutes from The Parowan Gap with historic petroglyphs, 45 minutes from Cedar City and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport, 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721 (33 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in