Your lakefront retreat begins at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Goodrich, Texas! Tucked away on a private lake, this home is the ideal retreat for a family or group of up to 12 guests. Wake up to waterfront views and plan out your adventures on one of the 2 large decks while your furry friends play in the yard. With direct lake access and a canoe at your fingertips, you'll have endless fun on the water. Venture out for delicious shopping, dining, and entertainment in town!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Bed, Sleeper Sofa
You’ll instantly feel at ease when you arrive at this lakefront abode! Two large decks and waterfront views greet you upon arrival, inviting you to get out on the water!
Inside, the home is well-appointed and cozy, featuring comfortable furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, and all the amenities of home.
Sink into the plush sofa after an exciting day in the sun and relax as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV. Open the French doors to catch a refreshing breeze off the water!
When stomachs start to rumble, make your way upstairs to the kitchen space to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal. With a lofted view of the living room, you’ll be able to keep an eye on the kids!
After dinner, pour a well-deserved evening nightcap and grab a seat on one of the 2 large decks for some stargazing. If you’d prefer, gather around the picnic table for a family game night or roast marshmallows over the fire pit!
-- THE LOCATION --
Tucked away on a private lake, this home offers unbeatable access for water sport enthusiasts! Bring your own gear or check out local rental shops and spend your days swimming, tubing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, and more!
Golfers will love spending the day at Cape Royale Golf Club or Livingston Golf Course nearby. Other activities in the area include sailing, fishing, and shopping!
Head into town for some retail therapy before checking out a local restaurant for a tasty dinner, or venture to Livingston for additional entertainment.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, washer & dryer, wood-burning fireplace, 2 large decks with outdoor furnishings, gas grill, dock access, canoe, firepit, on-site parking, and more
- Peaceful Goodrich location - Offering endless waterfront fun right at your fingertips!
- Nearest commercial airport - George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, ( ~ 58 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the sleeper sofa and full bed in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in