*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Experience the beauty of the Pacific Northwest at 'Waterfront Wonderful Vacations.' With Hood Canal located out back, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental villa for 12 is the perfect getaway for those seeking serenity amongst nature. Whether you spend your days hiking at Olympic National Park or lounging on the beach, you'll love returning to this 1,536-square-foot home each night.
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Beds
After a day on the water, retreat into the spacious living room and rest your legs on the plush couch. Boasting a remote controlled gas fireplace, flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities, and large windows, the living room is the perfect place to find refuge from the elements.
Work up an appetite on the slopes? Gather around the dining table for 4 and enjoy a delicious family dinner. No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, the expansive countertops are sure to make the process fun and easy.
All of the home's bedrooms boast top-of-the-line beds and large windows, giving them an elegant coastal feel.
In the morning, enjoy a cup of coffee on the master bedroom's balcony or feast alfresco on the deck before heading to the beach.
Complete with gorgeous views of Hood Canal and a fire pit, the villa's backyard is sure to be the centerpiece of your Evergreen State getaway.
No trip to Washington is complete without a day on the water. Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, fish, boat, or pick oysters, you'll be just steps from 'Waterfront Wonderful Vacations' as you take advantage of the gorgeous canal.
If you prefer exploring woods to water, be sure to take advantage of some of the area's acclaimed hiking trails. With trails of varying difficulties sitting within an hour of the property, you're sure to make memories as you scale the mountainous terrain.
Located just an hour and a half from the property. Olympic National Park is a must-see during your stay. This spacious park, boasting everything from old-growth forests to towering mountains, is a top-notch spot for hiking, backpacking, and more!
Within the park, you'll also find Hurricane Ridge Ski Area, one of only 3 remaining ski areas located in a National Park.
With scenic ferry rides, hot springs, and casinos sitting just a short drive from the property, you'll never be far from memorable family fun.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with WiFi, free WiFi, a fire pit, views of the Hood Canal, a remote controlled gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, garage parking for 1, carport parking for 2, driveway parking for 2, and more!
- Unbeatable Lilliwaup location - Steps from the Hood Canal, within an hour of great hiking and biking, an hour and a half from Olympic National Park, and a short drive from scenic ferry rides, hot springs, and casinos!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~105 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in