*Please note there is another private vacation rental unit nearby, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Escape to peaceful southeast New York, where you'll love clear star-filled skies and serene woods surrounding the charming vacation rental home. This rustic 2-bedroom, 1-bath getaway sleeps 4 guests with a large backyard and stunning views, and is conveniently located just minutes from hiking at Overlook Mtn and close to Woodstock and Phoenicia for shopping and dining.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
You'll feel immediately relaxed as soon as you drive up to this charming cottage, nestled in a grove of trees on a spacious mountain property. A bright interior invites you inside, where you'll fall in love with the renovated modern-mountain-chic decor and beautiful hardwood floors that compliment the white wood-paneled walls.
Sun pours through large windows into the adorable dining room. Sit on the modern chairs surrounding the bright blue table and enjoy a meal with your friends or family.
The well-equipped kitchen has been recently updated with stainless steel appliances and charming blue cabinets matching the dining table. A succulent in the window and teapot on the stove are extra homey details to make the cottage comfy and cozy.
After dinner, relax on the plush grey couch in the living room and watch your favorite film together on the flat-screen TV.
Get a good night's sleep in one of the 2 bedrooms after a vacation day filled with exploring the mountains, visiting nearby Woodstock and local farmers markets, or enjoying the peace of your private cottage. You'll wake refreshed and ready for whatever adventures tomorrow brings!
You'll love the convenience of quiet, peaceful Mount Tremper. This picturesque getaway offers rolling countryside, tree-framed roads, and the sweet sounds of nature all around.
As you enjoy the seclusion of this rustic cottage, you're also just minutes away from delightful local restaurants and rows of antique shops. Enjoy the farmer's stalls in season, where you can pick up fresh fruits and vegetables to snack on while you explore or cook up a delicious locally-sourced meal for dinner. Dine out at Woodnotes Grille or The Pines, just five minutes from the vacation rental home!
Spend soul-refreshing time in the great outdoors during your Mount Tremper vacation. Overlook Mountain is filled with incredible hiking trails, just 20 minutes away. Cooper Lake is only 15 minutes away, and this large natural lake in the Catskill Mountains is definitely a sight to see. Opus is an abandoned quarry filled with trails, a historic museum, and a huge stone sculpture park, only 25 minutes away.
During winter months, the skiers in your party will love being just half an hour from numerous ski spots, including Hunter Mountain, Sawkill Family Ski Center, and Belleayre Mountain Ski Center.
The fun cities of Phoenicia and Woodstock are also nearby. Spend a day in town with numerous places for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, linens and towels, charcoal grill, parking, washer and dryer, wood burning stove, antiquing, and more!
- Beautiful Mt Tremper cottage close to Woodstock and Phoenicia. Go hiking at Overlook Mountain and Catskill Mountain or skiing at Hunter Mountain, Sawkill Family Ski Center, and Belleayre Mountain Ski Center. Cute restaurants, antique shops, and more in nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport, 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553 (~58.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in