** Please note that a long-term tenant lives on-site, in a completely separate unit above the garage **
Your ideal mountain escape awaits at this Los Cerrillos vacation rental house. This spacious 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home offers 8 guests 40 acres of high desert serenity. Start each morning on the patio as the sun rises over your private mountaintop, where tranquility and clear starry skies are everyday occurrences. For a change of pace, the delights of Madrid and Santa Fe are just down the road!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed
This 4,850-square-foot Southwestern contemporary home is ideal for a relaxing and comfortable stay in the mountains. Unwind inside or on the shaded porch as you bask in the 360-degree views. With a great location near local attractions but nestled in the privacy of the Cerrillos Hills, this house ensures that you will have a memorable stay.
Clay interior walls, high ceilings, and exposed beams are featured throughout the spacious interior. Take a seat on the leather furnishings in the living room and cozy up to the wood-burning fireplace. French doors open up to the patio and mountain views while letting natural light pour in.
Chefs of all levels will love using the fully equipped kitchen, which boasts stainless steel appliances and butcher block counters. Take a meal with you when you hike the 40 scenic acres around you or eat gathered around the hardwood dining table.
Spend an afternoon cuddled up in the media room watching movies on the flat-screen TV. The wireless internet access lets you stream your favorite films and shows, and keeps you connected while you're away.
Settle around the stone fire pit outside as the sun goes down over the mountains and stars begin to appear in the clear sky. As your eyes grow heavy, retreat inside to one of the 4 bedrooms.
This picturesque home sits on the Turquoise Trail National Scenic Byway, surrounding you with history and beautiful landscapes. It will be easy to get out and spend your days exploring the neighboring old mining towns or hiking through the surrounding area. The Turquoise Trail runs 50 miles from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, offering breathtaking views and a day's worth of activities.
Cerrillos is 6.5 miles from the house and is a picturesque reminder of the Old West that has served as a filming location for several notable movies.
Downtown Santa Fe is 34 miles away and promises delectable food, performances, and experiences. Ski Santa Fe sits atop the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and its chairlift operates throughout the year to take you skiing or offer you unparalleled views. In Albuquerque, the Sandia Peak Area Tram takes you up 2.7 miles to dramatic vistas atop the observation deck.
Festivals and art fairs take place in Cerrillos, Madrid, and Santa Fe throughout the year. The renowned Fiestas de Santa Fe has taken place since 1712 and is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, washer and dryer, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), water filter for well water, shaded porch, patio, stone fire pit (wood provided), driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Breathtaking Los Cerrillos home on 40 private acres offering panoramic views and access to area attractions such as Madrid and Cerrillos along the Turquoise Trail to Santa Fe
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, (~57.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that a long-term tenant lives on-site, in a completely separate unit above the garage
- Please note that the property is not suitable for infants under 2 years old
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in