|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. NEW Carpets - replaced Jan 2017!
6. Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. Fabulous Decor and Furnishings!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1800 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Your group will enjoy a relaxing vacation in this upscale home in the Villages of Crystal Beach!
Tahitian Paradise is a high-end, professionally decorated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that sleeps 8. No expense was spared in the decor. It has all the amenities you'd expect in an upscale vacation home, including flat screens, granite countertops, a second floor living area and top-of-the-line finishing touches.
The 4 bedrooms at Tahitian Paradise include a master suite on the first floor with a king bed and private bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and walk in shower.
On the second floor are 3 bedrooms. One has a king bed and is another master suite with a private bath with a walk in shower, and one has 2 twin beds. And the other bedroom has a queen bed. There's a spacious balcony on the second floor for relaxing as you soak up the sun and enjoy morning coffee or a glass of wine.
Located in the heart of Destin in charming Crystal Beach, which is a seaside-like development on the east side of destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, a spa, lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a tiki bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Tahitian Paradise also has a full sized laundry room with a washer and dryer, parking spots in the driveway, as well as plenty of additional parking. Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking. One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 500 yards to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley, running from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Walk to restaurants or shopping areas.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Great house and neighborhood. Felt very safe. Kids rode their bikes around neighborhood everyday. Nice pool. Close enough to beach to walk but trolley or driving were a better option for us. Had an issue with ice maker not working and they got someone out the next day to look at it but it couldn't be fixed during our stay. Kitchen was fairly well equipped but could use a cutting board. These minor issues certainly don't take away from the great house and location.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.